First Kiss- Lucifer

(a/n: I'm really sorry I haven't posted lately. I have ap tests coming up and I'm just really stressed but I promise I'll work on updating more)

Ever since the day you brought in that stranger who claimed to be "Lucifer", you had spent most of your days researching and trying to find out who this guy really was. It took a while, but after hacking into certain computer files and US identification systems, you tracked down a guy by the name of Nick. Apparently his wife and child has been murdered and eventually, Nick just disappeared.

It was rather strange and you decided to look into it more, investigating the neighborhood he once lived in. After wandering through the whole neighborhood, you received the same, unspecific answers like, "He probably went insane" or "I have no clue where he is" or "I barely even knew the guy."

You decided to take a break and strolled into a park. Abruptly plopping onto a bench, you sighed and buried your hands in your face.

"What's got you so down (Y/N)?" you heard a familiar deep voice ask. You slowly glanced up and jumped back in shock, almost stumbling off the bench.

"It's YOU! I've been looking all over for you!" You shouted angrily at him, partially frightened at the same time.

"Yes it's me. So how did the goose chase go?" Lucifer smirked and sat beside you. He had a smug look on his face, as if he was proud he made you so frustrated.

"Not funny," you crossed your arms at him and glared, "Now who are you really, Nick?"

He sighed and looked down at his folded hands, "You deserve the truth. But I'll warn you now, it's not pretty." He glanced at you as if to ask you for consent for him to go on and you just nodded. "Well Nick is the vessel I'm inhabiting. When I was released from my cage, I needed to find a vessel to obtain and my original vessel is being kind of an asshole lately so...Nick was plan B."

"Plan B? Vessel? What..."you were clearly confused.

"Well I'm an angel and the average human eye can't withstand seeing my natural form, thus inhabiting the body of a human solves that problem," Lucifer explained.

"So...you're possessing him? But I thought only demons do that?" You responded, trying to incorporate your vast knowledge of horror movies.

He shook his head, "No. I'm nothing like those filthy demons...even though I created them. Demons can take someone's body by will. Angels have to ask for consent."

You nodded, "so this Nick guy just willingly became your angel condom? I mean how do you get some guy to let the man Lucifer himself, take over his body?"

Lucifer shrugged, "I have my ways of persuasion." You studied him for a moment. That clearly wasn't true.

"And I'm guessing that involved deceiving him?" You arched a brow.

"Like I said earlier, the truth was not going to be pretty," Lucifer shrugged and placed his hands up.

There was just something about him that intrigued you. So maybe this guy was the real Lucifer. Why haven't you started running away yet? Why did you even try to look for him?

"You know I can read minds. And yours is quite loud, considering you have this quiet girl exterior," Lucifer smirked, leaning closer to you.

His blue eyes stared into your (E/C) ones, just inches away from your face. He squinted at you, slightly tilting his head, "Am I intimidating you? Your heartbeat is literally racing."

"I-I'm fine," you stuttered, unable to speak anymore. Lucifer traced his thumb down your cheek, cupping your cheek in his hand.

"I don't say this much about humans, but you are quite the beauty," he smiled, leaning even further, his eyes lowering and gazing at your lips.

By now, you were already blushing madly and unable to even respond. He closed the gap between you two, pressing his lips hungrily onto yours. You felt a sudden internal heat, feeling like sparks were flying. You combed your fingers deep through his hair, pulling him closer.

You couldn't believe it. You were at a park, on a bench, making out with satan. Sounded like the plot of a horrible sitcom. But for some reason, you just wanted more of him. You craved the fire and the rage, you wanted all of him, flaws and all.

He slowly pulled away, allowing you to finally breathe. Gripping tight onto your waist, he whispered into your ear, "Want to play a game of tag?"

You pulled back, furrowing your eyebrows at him in confusion. "What?"

"I like this whole, you traveling cross-country, searching the depths of the earth for me ordeal," Lucifer grinned. You replied by gripping onto his shirt, pulling him in for another kiss.

"I swear if you leave me again, you won't live to see the daylight," you smirked deviously at him.