We Meet Again (Part 2)- Crowley

~(A/N: Hello everyone! I apologize for the hiatus, I was in a college program for two weeks so I was busy but I'm back and here's part two of We Meet Again. Side note, how has your summer been?)~

"(Y/N)..."

You woke up with a jolt at the sound of your name. The clock beside you showed exactly 3:00 am in red. Sighing in frustration because you were now fully awake, you slipped out of bed and headed to the kitchen.

Ever since meeting Crowley, you've just had these strange dreams about being with him--well the old him. None of it made any sense and they were so vivid, like they were memories of your own.

Nonetheless, this was the fourth time this week that you've woken up at exactly 3 am. You walked into the kitchen just in time to see Sam drinking a glass of water by the counter. "Can't sleep?" He asked.

"Something like that," you told him as you headed over to the fridge to pour yourself a glass as well. It was quiet for a moment, and you could feel Sam's stare as you filled your cup with water to the rim.

"Are you okay?" He asked with furrowed brows.

You set the pitcher down and sighed. "I don't know honestly."

"Is it about Crowley?"

You nodded before putting the pitcher back in the fridge. Sam knew about the whole Crowley incident and while you tried to get your mind off of it, he just kept bringing it up.

"You know, maybe we should ask Cas about this. Don't you think it's weird that Crowley's old girl friend apparently has the same name as you and even looks just like you?"

"Well yeah," you agreed, "But I'm not her. I mean...I can't be, right?"

"I'm not sure," Sam shrugged, "But there's got to be some connection between the two."

"But what would Cas know about this?" You asked him as you grabbed your cup. Your fingers laced around the cool glass, condensation seeping onto your finger tips.

"He is an angel. Maybe he knows about reincarnation or something," Sam suggested.

"You've got a point. But let's contact him in the morning. I'm gonna go try to get some sleep if that's even possible by now," you grabbed your cup and waved Sam goodbye as you walked out the kitchen.

~Time Skip~

"You came!" You raised a brow at the angel, who had suddenly appeared in the bunker. Instead of praying to get Castiel to come, you decided to text him on his new phone. And there he was, in just seconds.

"Of course I did," the angel tilted his head slightly in confusion. "Why wouldn't I?"

"Forget it," you waved off, closing the book you were just reading. "I need your help."

Castiel nodded, taking a seat across from you. "Is it about Crowley?"

"Yeah, how'd you know?"

"Dean told me," he answered.

"Ah," you nodded, "Then you know how confused I am at the moment."