Untitled- Chuck Shurley

"So you're saying this guy writes stories about our lives?" you asked as you glanced at your two brothers, who had just told you they just found out there was a whole series written based on their lives. 

"See for yourself," Sam handed you a pile of books all labeled, 'Supernatural'. "Dean and I are going to go pick up some fast food, any requests?"

"Surprise me," you shrugged, already flipping through the first book. Dean grabbed his leather jacket and car keys' closing the door as he and Sam walked out.

~Time Skip~

"As she glanced at the rusted front door, she seemed hesitant," Chuck read his words aloud as he typed, "Her fist drifted over the wooden entry way...No, hovered over the entry way? No!" He sighed in exhaustion and violently clicked the 'backspace' button, deleted the whole paragraph he had just written. He was just about to reach his hand over to drink another glass of whiskey until he was interrupted by a faint knock on the door. "Oh what now? It's like 3 am!"

With a groan, he stood up from his couch and walked over to the front door, swinging it open. What lied beyond the other side, was a brief, but hard punch in the face, causing Chuck to slightly stumble back into his home. You took that chance to walk inside, closing the door behind you. "We need to talk..Chuck, is it?"

"How do you know my name? Who are you?" Chuck asked as he clutched his bruised nose in pain.

"The name's (Y/N) Winchester. I believe you met my brothers earlier?" you glared at him, crossing your arms.

"You're (Y/N)?" Chuck asked with wide eyes, "You're even more beautiful in person. Wait, why'd you come here? I said I was sorry about writing those books."

"That's not why I'm here. I'm here because I want to know why you didn't write me into any of those books. I just spent about 15 hours reading your whole series!" you snapped.

"Jeez, you didn't get any sleep?" Chuck asked with wide eyes.

"Stop avoiding the real issue here," you insisted.

"Okay fine. I didn't write you in them because I wasn't sure what to say. And every time I did have an idea about how I was going to write you in, I ended up writing a whole chapter about how beautiful you are," Chuck explained, "I know that sounds like a cheesy pick-up line but I'm so serious. I had to delete a whole chapter just now because I felt like every time I tried to describe your character, it wasn't  good enough description to describe how amazing you are."

You gazed back him for a moment, trying to figure out if he was truly being honest. "Are you just saying that to make me feel better?"

"No, I really mean it. But I'm surprised that you actually wanted to be written into the book. I mean, your brothers didn't seem so chipper about it," Chuck shrugged.

"I don't know. I just kind of felt not included. My brothers are always the center of attention and it gets annoying sometimes, ya know?" you asked with a slight frown.

"Of course I do. I see it all the time," he pointed to his head, signalling his visions.

"Right. Forgot about that," you smiled slightly, "Look I'm really sorry about punching you in the face earlier. I kinda took that a little too far."

"It's okay, you're sleep deprived. I get angry when I'm tired too," Chuck chuckled, showing that he was okay with it.

"Thanks for understanding. I guess I should go now. My brothers are probably worried sick," you sighed, starting to head out.

"Wait-why don't you stay a while longer? I'd love to ask you a few questions just for any future books I write," Chuck offered.

"Are you sure?" you asked.

"Yeah, and if you want, I can add you in my future installments too," Chuck smiled.

"That'd be great," you smiled and pecked him in the cheek before you wandered into his small living room. You hadn't noticed his reddened face and deep smile, since you were so focused on what he had typed on his laptop. "Ooo what's this?"

You clicked on one of the chapters labeled 'Private' and read it aloud, "As (Y/N) read his work, he couldn't help but admire her magnificence and utter beauty. The way she bit her lip in concentration and whispered each word ever so slightly just made him want to pounce on-"

"Oh no don't read that!" Chuck ran over to you, quickly shutting his laptop closed. 

"What was that?" you grinned deviously.

"Nothing, just something I read from one of my fans. What are those things called uh..fanfiction? Yeah, fanfiction," Chuck quickly muttered, trying to save himself.

"None of your fans even know I exist, remember? You never wrote about me in your books so don't lie," you smirked, knowing he was hiding something. He sat beside you with wide eyes, unsure of what to say that would've been a reasonable explanation. "Oh screw it," you sighed and pulled his face onto yours, clashing lips like fireworks.

His sky blue eyes widened at first, but he soon clung his arms around yours, melding his soft lips with yours.  It was everything he had imagined and more. The only thing was... he still didn't have a title.

Hello supernatural fans, Chuck Shurley, or who many of you know as Carver Edlund here. Your usual author wanted me to write a chapter for her today and I just couldn't turn the option down. I changed her announcement format because it was just really bothering me for some reason. This chapter was supposed to be private, considering this doesn't actually happen yet, but your author insisted. I still don't think this story clearly portrayed your absolute beauty so I apologize for that. Also, don't tell anyone I gave you a glimpse of the future, especially Raphael. That guy's already uptight as it is.