Mystery Gang-Sam, Dean, and the Reader

"Either I'm going crazy or you actually look like a friggin' cartoon!" Dean shouted with wide eyes, staring at both you and Sam, who actually looked like cartoons in a show, same as Dean.

"No, I see it too Dean," Sam's eyes were widened as well in fear. 

"Where the hell are we anyways?" you glanced around, unable to have a clear vision in the midst of the darkness. The only light provided was the dim shine emitted from the moon. Stars were just tiny specks spread across the sky, not providing much luminescence.  

"I don't know. Some where in the woods," Dean brushed his hand over the trunk of a tree, causing it to bristle under his fingertips.

"But weren't we just in the motel like a minute ago?" you furrowed your eyebrows, confused as to how you got stranded in the woods.

"Someone must have sent us here. I'm not sure why though," Sam scratched his head. Suddenly, you heard a branch snap.

"Was that you guys?" you asked, lips quivering in trepidation. You quickly drew your blade up, ready for whatever was approaching.

"Wasn't me," Dean muttered, raising his gun.

"Same here," Sam whispered, aiming his gun where the noise came from.

Abruptly, a girl with short amber hair,freckles and black glasses peeked out of the bushes. We raised our weapons at her, causing her to shout, "Jinkees!"

Her glasses fell to the floor as she was startled, and she dropped to the floor, searching blindly for them. "Guys put your guns down," you told the Winchesters as you bent down to help her find her glasses. You hovered your hand over the grass until you felt cold metal brush past your fingertips.

You handed her the glasses and she quickly put them on, smiling nervously. "Thank you," the girl said as she stood up.

"No problem," you stood up as well, brushing off the dirt from your knees.

"Velma, are you okay? We heard a scream and-" a guy with blond hair and a red ascot barged in and stopped as he spotted you all, "Who the heck are you?"

"We should be asking you the same question," Sam muttered with raised eyebrows. Right before the blondie was about to answer, a guy with hair that fell down his neck and a girl with long, bright red hair walked up beside him. For some reason, they all looked so familiar, but you just couldn't put your finger on it.

"My name's Fred," the blondie flashed a smile, adjusting his white v-neck sweater. "That's Daphne and Shaggy," he pointed to the red-head dressed in purple and the guy dressed in a long green shirt with brown pants. "And that's Velma," he pointed to the girl in glasses. "Now who are you?"

"I'm Dean. That's my brother Sam and our friend (Y/N)," Dean introduced. The whole time you stayed quiet, starting to realize where you were and who you were talking to.

"Nice to meet you guys. Why are you out in the woods so late? It's pretty dangerous," Shaggy warned, looking pretty frightened himself.

"We actually have no clue how we got here. We're not even from this place, "Sam said.

"Hey, where's Scooby?" you tilted your head, finally knowing who they were. It was the mystery gang!

"Wait-how do you know Scooby?" Daphne asked with furrowed eyebrows.

"Because back in our world, all 'this'" you motioned to the surrounding forest, "Is just some cartoon."

"Cartoon? That's crazy," Shaggy shook his head, not falling for it.

"Great, I thought it was just me who noticed, " Dean agreed with you.

"Well uh... thats kind of why we're here. We're looking for Scooby-Doo," Fred explained. Velma stayed quiet, studying you all intently.

"You should come along with us," Velma finally spoke up.

"Sure," you quickly responded, glancing back at the Winchester brothers for a sign of approval. They just shrugged, which you assumed was a 'yes'.

"Great. Lets go check out that castle just up the hill," Fred said, and suddenly lightning struck, revealing a horrifying victorian castle.

"Oh screw that. I'm not going to another creepy castle ever again You guys can go," Shaggy shook his head. Honestly, you wouldn't blame him. Who would willingly just go to a haunted castle? Apparently, they would.

"Oh common Shaggy, don't you want to find Scooby?" Daphne nudged his arm in encouragement.

He sighed with a frown, "Well yeah but-"

"I'll give you a Scooby snack," suddenly a box of scooby snacks had appeared in her hand and she waved one in front of his face.

He slightly drooled, quickly taking the snack and devouring it, "Alright I'm in."

~Time Skip~

" I say we split up. We'll cover more ground," Fred suggested as you all walked into the huge, dark castle whose doors just apparently 'opened'. 

"That's the dumbest idea in the universe. You're going to get us all killed!" you snapped, knowing that splitting up never ended well for anyone. Rule number one in every scary movie in existence: Don't split up.

"Then what do you suggest?" Fred glared back at you.

"I say we go in groups at least," you offered.

"Great idea (Y/N). I'll go with Daphne here, Sammy go with Velma and Shaggy, (Y/N), and Mr. Ascot can go together," Dean offered, winking at Daphne.

You and Sam both new Dean just wanted some alone time with Daphne, which was kind off odd considering she was a cartoon. "I don't know if that's exactly a good idea," Fred muttered, annoyed for being called 'Mr. Ascot.'

"I think it's good. Meet back here in an hour?" Daphne asked.

"Alright, be careful," Velma warned as you all started to split up. 

Dean and Daphne had already walked off into the other room while Sam and Velma walked upstairs. "How about we check out the basement?" Fred asked.

"The b-b-basement?!?"Shaggy asked, trembling in fear.

You sighed, "Seriously, if this wasn't a kid show, you'd be dead by now Fred." Holding out your blade, you wandered down the hall, looking for a door that led to the basement.