A Day at the Beach-Pretty much Everyone?(Mostly?)

~(A/N: 10k!!!!!! This is unbelievable! Thank you sooooo much! Seriously, I want to thank everyone personally because this wouldn't have been possible without you guys. As a special gift I guess you could say, I'm going to be posting a story everyday starting today till next Sunday. And Sunday's chapter will be a big surprise! Anyways, I hope you enjoy this one shot)~

"This is stupid," Dean sighed as he parked his Impala in the already crowded parking lot.

"Don't be such a party pooper. This will be fun!" You smiled as you got out of the car, putting on your sunglasses.

"That's rather unsanitary to defecate at a party (Y/N)," Castiel noted.

"It's a figure of speech...never mind Cas," you shook your head, knowing he'd probably never get it.

"Miss me?" Gabriel suddenly appeared, already in his swim trunks and sunglasses. You invited all your friends to the beach, but of course not everyone was going to fit in Dean's Impala, so some people were just popping in.

"Not really," you smirked slyly, hoping that'd annoy him.

"Well I missed you," he winked, "Nice bikini."

"Huh?" You looked down to see your t-shirt had vanished and you now had on a red bikini with white polkadots, "Gabe! Poof me back my shirt!"

"We're at the beach (Y/N). It only seems appropriate that you wear swimwear," Balthazar spoke as he suddenly appeared as well. He was dressed in a floral shirt with trunks on. "Now where's the bar? I'm in the mood for Sangria."

"Of course you are," Lucifer sighed as he appeared as well with Michael. "Are we late for the party?"

"No. We're just waiting for the others," Sam said as he got out of the car. Dean walked over to the trunk to take out all their stuff.

"Why's it so hot?" Kevin grimaced as he got out the impala. "I want to go back now."

"Oh common Kev. We just got here," you linked my arm around his, "Trust me, this is going to be awesome."

"I agree with Kevin Tran. This place is suffocating," Michael cringed, glancing around.

You rolled your eyes and walked over to Dean, "Hurry up! Someone's gonna take our spot!"

"Quit your whining," Dean grunted, taking out the last of your supplies.

You sighed and ran off into the beach, dragging Kevin along with you. As you were just about to go to an empty spot, you noticed a familiar figure in a speedo, lying on a beach chair.

"Please don't tell me that's who I think it is," you cringed.

"I think I'm gonna barf," Kevin winced at the sight.

"Took you all long enough. What took you so long?" asked Crowley as he sipped a piña colada.

"Why the hell are you wearing a speedo?" you asked with raised brows as we approached him.

"What? You don't like it?"Crowley pouted.

"Dude why are you wearing a thong?" Dean asked as he walked in, his hands weighed down with tons of beach chairs and bags.

"Why do you look like a servant?"Crowley snapped back, eyeing him up and down.

Dean scowled, unable to think of a comeback. Instead, he jogged as he started to set up all our stuff. "Let's go in the water!" You smiled at Kevin enthusiastically.

"I'm fine," Kevin shook his head, "You go have your fun."

"Don't go havin' fun without us," Ellen approached you with a smile under the floppy hat she wore. Jo was already talking up a storm with Dean and Bobby looked like he just hated everything. To be honest, that was normal, but still.