1

Yeji was walking towards her class when she saw her two friends bickering again. Well this wasn't new, Yuna and Lia always have something to tease eachother with. Yeji pretty much used to it now.

"oh hi unnie!" - Yuna
"heyy." - yeji
"you like tired? everything alright?" -lia was a bit concerned about Yeji. Yeji seemed a bit tired to her.
"yeah I'm fine. Just didn't get enough sleep" yeji was pretty much looking through Ryujin's instagram the whole night. You and I would call this stalking but in Yeji's words she was simply admiring her childhood bestfriend.

"if you say so" -Yuna "So did ya'll hear that we'll be having our dorms today?" - lia asked. "Wait really?" - yeji
"yeah Ms. Seoljee was talking about it like a few minu-" Yuna was cut of by someone speaking on the mic.

"𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐧 𝐑𝐲𝐮𝐣𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐒𝐞𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐲𝐞𝐨𝐧 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐢𝐩𝐚𝐥𝐬 𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐞"

As if this was something new to hear. Seems like Ryujin is once again going to meet the Principal as well as her father. This might seem weird yes but even when Shin's father is the head as well as the Principal of the school but this doesn't stop Ryujin from getting into unwanted fights. 

"Well typical Ryujin going to the Principal's office once again" - Yeji giggled. "uh huh and typical Yeji fangirling over Shin." - Lia teased Yeji knowing she'll get hit and ofcourse that happened. Yeji playfully hit Lia's arm. "well that hurts!" - lia
"You totally deserved it unnie" - Yuna
✁┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
"Alright students. I hope you understood today's lecture. Here are the list for your dorms. Find your name and check the dorm number. Remember that you'll have a roomate!" - Ms. Seoljee.