9. (emotional?)

Yeji finally spoke revealing why she cried. She was tearing up again but she wantes to tell Ryujin .

"uhm my ex h- he r-...he raped m- me" - Yeji broke ito tears again. She was not okay. She can't be okay!
Hearing her words, Ryujin's eyes widened. No this can't be happening she thought to herself.

She quickly pulled Yeji into her embrace again. Oh fuck.
"I'm so sorry, jie I'm sorry i wasn't there for you" - Ryujin felt like crying at this moment.

She couldn't keep Yeji safe. It was their promise....

When Yeji and Ryujin were younger, yeji once got hurt. That day Ryujin promised her that she'll always be by her side.
She'll always keep her safe.
But she failed...
She became distant from Yeji. She started to ignore her because her feelings for Yeji can't come out! It might effect their relationship.
Oh Shin you totally fucked up. You left her. You lied.
But this wasn't the time to apologize. It was just time to give Yeji the emotional support she needed. To actually keep her safe.

....................................
It has been a while and Ryuim was still holding Yeji. After sometime she heard tiny snores. She pulled her away and saw how Yeji was sleeping with the dried up tears all over her face. Ryujin sadly smiled knowing what yeji had gome through, knowing that she couldn't keep her safe.

"I'm sorry baby, I really am"