8.

After that incident with Ryujin pinning yeji to the wall, Yeji had been awfully quite. She tried to distract herself when Ryujin was around.
Both of them just didn't know about how to tell the other that they like them. It was hard.

..........
Ryujin was in class not really paying attention to the lecture. She was thinking for how to let Yeji know that she likes her. How can the baddie of the school become such a chicken when it comes to a simple girl. Oh Shin how will you do this?
She thought. 

𝐑𝐲𝐮𝐣𝐢𝐧'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕
I was walking towards our dorm when i heard sobbing noises from inside. It sounded like Yeji. Is she okay? I quickly opened the door to see Yeji on the ground. She was a crying mess. What happened?

...
Ryujin's heard sank after seeing Yeji cry. Yeji looked at Ryujin who had just entered and quickly hid her face.
Ryujin had seen her face though. There wasn't any use of hiding. She ran towards yeji and hugged her.

"Jie why are you crying?" - She spoke in a very soft voice which made Yeji cry again. Yeji felt safe in her hands.

"Ryu- Ryujin h-he..." she couldn't really finish her sentence, she wasn't even able to breath properly.
"shh it's okay, I'm here with you. Take your time baby" - Ryujin caressed her back and tried to help her get the normal breathing back. 
After a while Yeji was finally alright.

"You okay now?" - Ryujin
Yeji just nodded and then spoke
"uhm I t-th- think i c-can tell y-you now" - Looks like Yeji was finally going to speak the truth.