14.

Yeji was standing near her locker with Lia and Yuna. All three of them we wearing pink. I mean we all know that 𝘰𝘯 𝘞𝘦𝘥𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘥𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘸𝘦 𝘸𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘬.

"Gurlll i swear! She wanted to literally choke me at that point" - Yuna

"I mean lia is chae's girlfriend you really think that even when ya'll are fake flirting she won't get mad" - Yeji

"I swear I'm never pulling pranks on chae from now on. She literally made me regret every second of it" - Lia replied emotion less.

You see, 3 days ago Lia asked Yuna to prank her girlfriend Chaeryeong by being flirty with her so she can make her girlfriend jealous. You could say that it all went wrong.
Lia's still traumatized for how her gf kissed her with pressure being all angry. Amd before someone comes to the conclusion that they are in a toxic relationship. Nope they aren't :)

All three of them laughed for how Chaeryeong's reaction was. Someone them tapped Yeji's shoulder and it was no other than Shin Ryujin.

"jiji- ah meet me at cafè attoms later mkay? " she spoke in a soft voice and flashed a smile to yeji's friends too.
Yeji never got a chance to reply because shin had already gone.

"Well that's a new sight from Ryujin."
- Lia spoke.

"Wae?" - Yeji

"She usually sends us death stares when we're with you" - Yuna chuckled explaining.

"Really?" - Yeji asked

"Mhm. I think she likes you back"
- Lia wiggled her eyebrows causing her to get a playfull slap on the shoulder from Yeji

"N- no that can't be" - Yeji