16. (confession)

Ryujin sat down near the window.
She was feeling extremely nervous for how she was going to tell Yeji about her feelings. The girl kept mumbling the words which she was going to use.

"oh god hi Ryu! Did i make you wait?"

A voice asked Ryujin making her look up and right infront of her was the girl who she had been waiting for, Hwang Yeji, her friend since Childhood, her first 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦.

"No no not at all! Come sit" Ryujin tried to keep it cool. She gave a warm smile to the other.

Yeji smiled back and sat down. You could see the nervousness in the brunette too. I mean after all they both 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 eachother. Right?

"Uhm so what did you want to talk about?" Yeji asked curious .

"Well it's not that importa- i mean it is important! But let's get something to eat first hmm?"

Ryujin was totally loosing it.

"Sure!"

"I heard you really like the strawberry cake here"

"Oh yeah! How'd you know?"

"Secrets aren't revealed yeji shii" Ryujin replied poking Yeji's cheek making a pink colour appear on her face.

. . .

"Soo we've also eaten now. What did you want to tell me?" Yeji asked without shuttering she was more curious then nervous now.

"Well... Uhm You know we've been friends since childhood right?"

"Mhm"

"I kind off got a tiny bit of a crush on you in middle school. I didn't know how to tell you because i thought it'll ruin our friendship. That's why i started to ignore you or not hangout with you. Yeji ah i know that you probably hate me after listening to this but I love you a lot! Will you 𝘣𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘦 Hwang Yeji?"

Yeji just sat there frozen. Her heart was beating so fast the girl felt like just coming back from a race.

"You there?" Ryujin nervously waved her hand infront of the brunette's face causing the other to finally enter the real world escaping from her thoughts of just thinking about that SHIN RYUJIN liking her.

"uhm... I- i'd love to be yours ryuryu"
The girl shyly smiled making the other smile as well. Both of them were still in shock.

Ryujin then hugged Yeji, it was a very sudden hug causing the other to flinch but she can't deny that she didn't love it. Ofcourse she did!

"Ryu you know people might be watching us right?" Yeji giggled

"Yes Ofcourse i do, but who cares? They should know that Hwang Yeji is now mine" the short haired girl smirked looking at the brunette.
Yeji nodded all shy in her arms.

"So You're my girlfriend now kkay? My cute girlfriend!" Ryujin squealed gently piching Yeji's fluffy cheeks.