4.

Today Ryujin and Yeji were almost going to be done with their project. They were sitting in the library which was a bit new for Shin Ryujin because this girl never comes to the library.

"are we done yet?" -Ryujin was pretty much bored with everything and Yeji was rather excited.
"just a bit more" - Yeji was totally focused on the project.
"ughh i hate it here... it's literally 11 am i wanna sleep now" - Ryujin
"says the who sleeps st 3 am lol" - Yeji teased Ryujin which made Ryujin smirk. "How do you know?" - Ryujin
"The volume of your video games can be heard you know" - Yeji.

...........
Ryujin was on her phone not really caring about whatever yeji was doing to their project that is until she heard tiny snores. She looked at yeji who currently had her head resting on the table. This made Ryujin smile for how cute she was looking.
"alright big baby time to go home." - Ryujin spoke to herself while slowly carrying yeji on her back. 

............
Ryujin groaned when the sunlight touched her face. She slowly opened her eyes to see yeji.
"cmon now sleepyhead we're gonna be late for class!" - Yeji said opening the curtains further more.
"ughh fine" - Ryujin stood up and went to get ready. Well this was new as she hardly listens to others.

...
"and that's it!" - yeji and Ryujin were finally done with the presentation in the class and let their project sit at there teacher's desk.

"ohhh finally" - Ryujin looked over to Yeji who looked a bit pale.
"you okay?"- Ryujin asked
"huh? Uhm yeah.." -Yeji replied with a smile. She was clearly not okay. She was having real bad cramps that day.
She held her tummy tight. Ryujin noticed and knew what the problem was so she quickly went to the teacher and asked her if she could excuse them. She did.