6.

Yeji and Ryujin had slowly started to get distant again. Even thought they technically live together now, the atmosphere had still started to become a bit cold between.
This wasn't Yeji's fault. It was Shin Ryujin's. Why?
Well Ryujin had started to feeling a bit different while yeji was around. She has feelings for Yeji but ofcourse she doesn't know that. She stayed away from Yeji as much ss she could.

On the other hand, Yeji was a bit hurt by all of this. Did she lose her childhood bestfriend again? Or her Crush even?

.......................................
*Bell Rings*
"alright students, please don't forget to complete the assignment and have a holiday!"

"ugh It's finally saturday!" - Lia
"i swearrr i just couldn't wait for this week to be over. I'm so tired by all the work we have" - Yeji
"here's your food! I can't believe we're finally having hot dogs today!" - Yuna came being all excited Because the food usually sucked.

Yeji took a bite out of it as well as the others. Their faces looked like they had just entered heaven.
After a few minutes yeji felt someone staring at her. She looked up to see Ryujin looking at her, but she quickly looked away. What was that? Yeji wondered.

𝐑𝐲𝐮𝐣𝐢𝐧'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕
I was currently lost in my thoughts and was staring onto Yeji. Ugh god she saw me this so embarrassing.
Recently I've been trying to ignore her. I'm not sure why though. Am i inlove with her.... Again?

Ryujin's thoughts were quickly disturebed by her friend, Karina.
"you okay there?" Karina asked.
"uhm yeah ig"  Ryujin replied.
Ofcourse she wasn't and Karina knew that. "look you can't just ignore Yeji forever. She seems so hurt. Just confess, I'm sure she likes you back."
- Karina tried couraging her bestie.
"look, ik she doesn't. I don't want our friendship getting ruined anyway"
- Ryujin replied a bit pissed off.

"you know what Shin, this is it. You really think ignoring her isn't effecting your friendship? I know this is hard but You can't just leave her like that. You two her best friends since like... diapers!" - Karina

Ryujin bit her bottom lip. Karina was right. Ryujin just can't leave Yeji like this. She just can't.