5.

"are you better now?"
"mhm.. Thanks"
Yeji was being taken care by Shin Ryujin. Is this a big deal? Ofcourse it is! Shin is her crush for for about since they were in diapers.
She could feel her cheeks all pinkish. She knew she was blushing.

Ryujin smiled at yeji's answer.
"alright then. You rest, I gotta go" - Ryujin.
"oh where are you going?" - Yeji asked being all curious.
"Imma go to the arcade with karina.
Now that i think about it damn it's been a while since we hung out"
-Ryujin got lost in her own thoughts.
"alright then jiji byeee"
......
Shit. Yeji wanted her to stay longer but too late because the she's already gone.

............................
Yeji, Lia and Yuna were currently talking about how annoying it is to not be in the same classes. While there was something totally different going on in Ryujin's side.

"ikkk i wish we were together :(" - Yuna kept on whining.
"yesss it's like so weird! And I wa-"
This time Lia was cut of by a VERY furious looking Seungyeon running and yelling.

"RYUJIN YOU MOTHER FU*****"

Well guess what Shin Ryujin just do.
She put orange dye in Seungyeon's body lotion which made her whole body get the orange colour. Woops-

"HI YEJI! BYE YEJI!" - ?
Who was this? Oh this was shin ryujin who was currently running away from a feirce looking Seungyeon while laughing crazy.

Yeji looled over to both of them snd couldn't stop laughing to see how Seungyeon's face looked. Lia snd Yuna were confused but then realized and laughed like hell too.

"SHIN RYUJIN PLEASE COME TO THE PRINCIPAL'S OFFICE"

Uh oh. Well duty calls!