15. (400 words)

Yeji kept fiddling with her fingers in class. She felt anxious by thinking about what Shin Ryujin wanted to tell her and why she would ask her to meet her at a cafè.

𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘧 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘦𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦? 𝘖𝘳 𝘮𝘢𝘺𝘣𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘴 𝘮𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘪 𝘪𝘨𝘯𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘳 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘧 𝘴𝘩𝘦-

Yeji's thoughts were interrupted by the teacher, Ms. Seoljee.

"Yeji please focus in class" she asked the student sweetly.

"I- I'm sorry ma'am I zoned out but I will concentrate now" - she replied giving a nervous smile.

"Good because you are a good student and I don't want you to get in trouble... Unlike some people here"

Ms. Seoljee said the last few words in a sarcastic way while eyeing Ryujin.
Ryujin just rolled her eyes making Yeji chuckle a little. 

"I'm not that bad okay?" - Ryujin
"Mhm totally Shin" Ms. Seoljee gave a cheeky smile to the student.

. . .
"God I'm so nervous.... I'll just do whatever dad said" Shin mumbled.

𝐅𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤:
"Daddd but i don't know how to tell her! Help meee" Ryujin whined while sulking infront of her father.
Her father just laughed and replied

"Alright, alright... How about you ask her to meet you somewhere?"

"and what can this somewhere be?"

"I always go to cafè attoms in the morning and as yeji is a good student i can recognize her well. She always comes there too and I think she told me about her favourite thing on the menu... Uhh what was it"

Ryujin's father, the Principal went quiet for a few seconds remembering while Ryujin raised her eyebrows impatiently until he spoke

"ah yes the strawberry cake! It's her most favourite one!"

"Hmm alright.... I'll think about it"

Her father just smiled and spoke again.

"Ryujin, you know you like her and I'm sure she likes you too though I'm not sure why she would like a troublesome student but it's better to make a move right now"

- he suggested his daughter who had once again playfully rolled her eyes at the "troublesome" part while smiling.

"alright alright. I'll go for it... Thanks dad and uhmm i love you"

Ryujin shyly said because she feels weird saying "I love you" even to her family members.

Her father smiled and said I love you back. This was a rare sight seen from Shin Ryujin so her dad was really touched by his daughter.