2.

Yeji dragged her heavy luggage to her dorm complaining to herself. "phe-you! Huh this literally broke my back. I really need some snacks"

........
"bruh this room is pretty small but ig I'll go with it" - ?

Yeji came back with her snacks finding her dorm very messy. She went to look who had come and..

"excuse me-" -yeji
Ryujin quickly looked behind to see who was calling her and oh it was ofc!

"oh ryu! I didn't notice... You were my roomate."
- yeji was bit taken back. I mean her crush is right there! Right infront of her eyes. And well also because Ryujin and Yeji had gotten a bit distant... Yeji was hurt?

"uhh sorry! I was tryna um.." - Ryujin also felt a bit weird? She just didn't know how to start a convo
"uhm it's okay! Really. I just thought someone else came in" - yeji gave a bit of a awkward smile. "do you want snacks? I just bought them" -yeji
" nahh I'm not hungry. You enjoy though" - Ryujin gave back a cheeky smile. It was awkward for both of them. But this is how they have to live from now on.

"Well imma head out. Do you need anything?" - Ryujin decided to let Yeji know because as her childhood friends she knew that Yeji will worry.

" no not that I remember anything..."
......................

"Uhm ryujin aren't you going you going to sleep? it's a bit late." - an already half sleeping yeji concerned about Ryujin again.
"nahh i will but just gonn finish this"-    - Ryujin replied with her eyes totally fixed on playing a video game.
"okayyy"- Yeji pouted a little and went to sleep. Well the pout might be because she wasn't totally in her sences. Ryujin saw the pout though. 

"cute"
....
"saurrrr how's living with your crushhh?" - Yuna teased yeji
"hey shh! Someone might hear you" - Yeji gave back a worried look instead of an irratated one.

✁┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
"alright class! Please settle down! I have these projects assigned for you that you need to do with your dorm partener/ roomate." - MR. Choi

"what!? No i can't even look at Ryujin for one second. Shit" - Yeji cursed under her breath because she was too shy to face Ryujin