Chapter - 10

No special tea for Aydan!

**************************************************************

"Serkan, while you Ferit and Ceren are talking with Engin and Pyril about yesterday, do you mind if I run an errand? I should be back in an hour."

"Are you okay, do you need me to go with you?"

"I'm fine, I'll be back soon, promise."

Eda had one goal in mind, Aydan. It wasn't only Serkan that had suffered those years at the hands of Aptekin, Aydan had suffered as well. If they were going to discuss Aptekin's fate then Aydan needed to be involved too and not by phone. Eda thought this through on the taxi ride to the Bolat estate, she was nervous but knew that this was the right thing to do. She was greeted at the front door by Seyfi.

"I'm here for Aydan hanim."

"It's about time." Seyfi brought Eda back to the living room where Eda had first met Aydan.

"Edacim, it's so good to see you, how is Serkan?"

"He is well, bruised but well. We were very lucky. That is why I am here today, he needs your help."

Aydan nodded, she wasn't sure what she could do to help, but for Serkan she would try.

"Today is the day that you are leaving this house. You and I will leave together, Seyfi bey will drive. You have been a prisoner for too long, punishing yourself and being tortured and abused for too long. So get your coats, hadi."

Aydan just stared at Eda in shock and allowed herself to be pulled along by the young woman. It wasn't until she was in the backseat of the car that she realized that Eda was serious about them leaving.

"I suffer from panic attacks that are triggered by claustrophobia, Serkan knows this and has helped me through it more than once. I am going to do for you what he does for me, tamam? Seyfi bey, just drive." Eda turned to Aydan and took her hands.

"Bak, bana bak." Eda squeezed Aydan's hands, "Keep looking at me, look at my eyes, listen to my voice and breathe, in and out, in and out. Seyfi bey, keep driving."

Seyfi kept driving, he had pulled out of the estate gates and was on the main roads before Eda even had to tell him to move, he thought that the quicker he got Aydan hanim out of the estate the better. Eda had given him the address of where they were going but Seyfi didn't need GPS, he knew the address.

Eda kept a steady stream of talk flowing with Aydan until Aydan said, "Edacim, this will never work, I can't do it. I just can't, let's go back into the house."

"But Aydan hanim, you can do it, you are doing it, take a look around you."

Aydan looked up and saw the sea out the window of the car, she gasped, she turned and saw the tall buildings on the other side. "So much has changed, oh Edacim, oh Seyfi, I'm free!"

Aydan's head swiveled back and forth like a tourist, she saw buildings and monuments that she remembered and told stories from when she was last at a place. It broke Eda's heart for all the woman had lost locked up within her beautiful prison. Seyfi was wiping his own tears away, this was all he ever wanted for Aydan hanim. From the moment he met Eda hanim, he knew that she would change the family, she truly was an angel sent from above.

A short while later they arrived at their destination. Eda explained that this was Serkan's new apartment, Aydan was so thrilled that she would be able to see it and visit her son.

"Hadi Eda, what are you waiting for!" Eda and Seyfi just laughed at her excitement.

When Serkan saw his anne at the door he was speechless, he kept blinking and then just saying, "How?"