Chapter - 24

Serkan woke feeling much more refreshed having slept well. Eda was right, he hadn't been eating enough or sleeping enough, he was pushing himself as hard if not harder than he had been before the accident because there was so much work to catch up on. He looked at Eda sleeping peacefully on her side facing him, she really was his whole world, he would do anything for her. He thought about getting up but decided to just lay with her a bit longer, he fell asleep before he knew it.

Eda woke to see Serkan sleeping peacefully next to her, he really had been exhausted if he was still asleep. She was going to have to get up soon, she had a busy work schedule. Eda moved to roll over when Serkan arm snaked out and caught her around the middle.

"Were you faking this whole time?"

"No. I got up a little while ago but decided to stay in bed with you. Thank you for taking care of me last night."

Serkan pulled Eda closer, "But I think that I was promised something in the office that I haven't gotten yet or are we waiting for the office?"

"I don't know what you're talking about Serkan, I don't remember anything like that," Eda giggled as Serkan started to tickle her.

He started removing his shirt from her. Eda had done away with sleeping in her own things and had been sleeping in his clothes for months now, even before the accident. Eda's clever fingers attacked Serkan managing to remove his pants in the process. He wasn't quite sure how she managed it but he wasn't complaining. Their morning lovemaking was playful but still extremely satisfying for both of them.

Serkan was still imbedded in Eda riding out the waves of their mutual climaxes softly kissing her, Eda's arms and legs were still twined around him.

"I guess we have to think about work, though once we're caught up we need some time, just you and I. Not Paris, somewhere close, maybe the summer house or the mountain house now that the roof is fixed and the beds are new."

"When did that happen?" Serkan asked, finally moving to Eda's side.

"I spent a lot of time with Sirius there. I got tired of people asking me how I was. How did they think I was? It was private and Sirius was good company. I couldn't go up there and keep getting rained on because the roof was full of holes. Ismail had already taken all the ruined beds out and the roof was done and new was bought bedding within a week."

He brushed her hair away from her face placing kisses on her temple, "We can go wherever you want. I suppose we should get out of bed. We both need to eat breakfast and then I have to do the renderings for Kemal bey. Engin and I surveyed the property, it's definitely more cost effective to renovate than to build from the ground up."

"Hmmm, you go shower and I'll start putting breakfast together. If we shower together we'll never get out of here."

"And that's a bad thing?

Eda pinched his butt, before she rolled away grabbing his shirt. Serkan looked at her body before she put the shirt on.

"Baby, hold on a minute."

"What?"

Serkan pulled Eda over to the mirror and stood behind her, cupping her breasts and then moving down to her belly. "Honey, I think we're going to have to make our baby announcement this weekend as well. No way are people going to not notice. I think the only reason that your dress is going to fit is because you lost weight but this little baby people will notice." He knelt before her to place a kiss on her bump.

"I hate to admit it but you're right. When I tried the dress on it was tight. So yes, we probably should announce it. I've just enjoyed it being our secret for so long."