1: Prayer Request Sunday

Happy Sunday y'all!:) Waking up to another beautiful day is such an amazing feeling and I don't know about you, but I personally love the weekend's staying home is like a dream of it's own.

But anyway, let's jump right into the Prayer Request;)

Sidenote: Remember to comment your prayer request in the comment section and then I'll post them in this chapter so we all can pray each other:)

Prayer Request Of The Week:

Grace Green's Prayer Requests: (Mine)

1: I ask that y'all pray for my neighbor's daughter and her boyfriend that they will please watch their two big dogs more often. As a few days ago I was almost mauled by a Golden Retriever which on it's own is ironic because it's not the dog I thought was going to maul me. But anyway, if you could pray that they become more watchful of their dogs and if you could pray for protection over both me and my two small puppies that would be amazing.

2: I know a girl who for the sake of it I'll call Beth (that's not her real name) but anyway this girl has been nothing but a thorn in my side since the day I met her, but I felt the Lord was pushing for me to pray that she stops finding her worth in men and other worldly things and instead finds her worth in the Lord. So, I ask that you may pray for her as well.

3: As of right now my love life could be made into a literal drama series. I have an ex that is still in love with me even though he was toxic as ever to me, then I have a strong dislike for said ex, but then I have feelings for another guy, but this said guy was very interested in me at first but then when I confused my feelings he got all cold feet and practically ran out to get a girlfriend, which as you can imagine hurt the heck out of my already broken feelings. And now my love life is just one big game of mouse and cat. I have a cat chasing after me, then I'm the mouse chasing after the cat that wants nothing to do with me and is running away from me. So, I ask that you pray for my love life to straighten out and for an actual Godly relationship to blossom for me.

4: Lately I have been having a hard time reading my bible every day and when I do read it, I have a hard time sometimes understanding what each chapter means, so I ask that you may pray that I read my bible more and that my eyes will understand the words on the paper better.

(And that's my prayer requests for the week:)

Then let's all come together and pray for the members of 'The Holy Sisters United'.

1: Firstly, let's pray for Pinestripe37 chicken, Kurochka Ryaba. The poor thing is a special needs animal and she's recently got some bad health issues that if she doesn't recover soon, they're worried she might need surgery. God as brought this chicken back from so much already, including one point she was at the brink of death when they first adopted her. So, let's join hands and pray for Kurochka Ryaba and her owners.

2: This person wishes to be anonymous, but Rose (Fake name for the sake of the prayer request) is currently struggling with a corn addiction, (replace the 'c' with a 'p' and you'll get it) but let's come together and pray for her and do not judge her.

3: -LillyMillieBug- we pray for her major. She has a class (childhood development) where she has to observe 5 hours at a public school, but she's been having a little difficulty getting through to the teachers and is probably going to have to ask her professor for help, but she feels bad about having to wait until the middle of the semester to ask because it's been posted since the first day of school. So, let's come together and pray for her, also she shared that her uncle has recently passed so let's also extend our prayers her for family as well.