Ephesians 3: 19

Ephesians 3:19 says, You are loved beyond measure.

In books, we are brought to understand that the main characters love each other fully and truly. They love each other more than anything. Their love for each other is beyond anything in their fictional world. And we are told that they love each other's darkest parts and traumas. But that is just fiction and not reality. Often us, humans are not able to love someone truly. We are unable to love their darkest parts and almost their true beings. To a degree, we are simple minded. We are told that if a person is not good then we are to not pay them attention; let alone love them. God is not like us, thankfully so. God doesn't see us as the world does. The world sees us as dirty disgusting things worthy of great punishment, but God sees us as His children. Yes, He does acknowledge our sins. But God loves us, all of us. He loves the darkest parts of us that even we cannot love. He never turns His back on us. 

For this week I strongly challenge you to bring yourself before God and allow Him to love you. If you feel unloved, seek out God not the world. 

Also let me know how last week's Bible verse affected you and how you used the verse Romans 5:8 to change even the smallest part of your life:)