2: Prayer Request Sunday

Happy Sunday y'all! Man oh man was this week full of things but finally today we can come together and once again for pray for each and every one of y'all:)

Sidenote: Remember to comment your prayer requests in the comment section and then I'll post them in this chapter so we all can pray for each other:)

Prayer Requests Of The Week:

Grace Green's Prayer Request: (Mine)

1: So, most of my family is into body building and I have recently began doing Pilates as a way to tone up as I personally don't want to do body building but over the past couple of weeks, I have found it hard to find the motivation to do them daily and I really want to do them at least six times a week but when the day comes to actually do them my mind convinces me to do other things. So, if y'all could pray for me to get motivation that would be amazing:)

2: Since I was a child, I have been struggling with a BED disorder and over the past week I have finally felt like I was in control of my eating habits, and I haven't felt like this in such a long time. And over the past two years I have been on and off battling with Anorexia Nervosa, but I am proud to say I have been healthy for over eight months! So, thank you God for helping me overcome my eating disorders, and I ask that y'all pray for me to have the strength to fully overcome my BED disorder.

3: Finally, I ask that y'all pray for me overcome this lazy season I have been in for over a week now, normally I'm always on top of things but recently I have been procrastinating everything. So, please pray for me to overcome this season:)

(And that's my prayer request for the week)

Then let's all come together and pray for the members of 'The Holy Sisters United'.

1: -LillyMillieBug- asks that we pray for her family to accept her motor tics and stop getting easily angered with her for no reason because they assume her tics are simply habits. When she says they are not voluntary. She also asks that we pray for her mother to overcome her alcoholism. So, let's keep both of them in our prayers throughout the week:)

2: Frogleap1234 asks that we pray for her dear friend, the friend sadly lost her grandmother recently. So, let's also keep her in our prayers throughout the week and ask God to take away the pain that death causes to the loved ones:(