How Biblical Women Of The Week Works

Hello my dear members:) 

In this chapter I will step-by-step explain how 'How Biblical Women Of The Week Works'

Step One: I will choose a biblical woman for us to study.

Step Two: I will announce the biblical woman's name in this chapter along with the following dates. I will mention the date the new biblical woman is announced on and the date the study is. 

Step Three: If you wish to be a part of the study then comment the Biblical woman's name in the comment section.

Step Four: Then on your own, read about the chosen biblical woman in your bible. This is so we have things to discuss on Sunday. 

Step Five: On the Sunday I will publish a chapter labeled, 'Biblical Women Of The Week' and then at the end will be the name of the biblical woman's name for that week. Then in the chapter I will have my thoughts as well as other things listed.

Step Six: Then you guys will read the chapter and comment your thoughts in the comment section. 

Sidenote: Each week the password will change to the women we will be studying that week, so each week you'll have to come back to this chapter and comment the new password if you want to join in on the new study.

PS: If you have any questions feel free to ask them in the comments of this chapter.

This Weeks Password Is: Esther.

The Biblical Women Of The Week:

For 10/2/2022 till 10/9/2022 Is: Rachel! (This biblical woman's bible study already happened)

For 10/9/2022 till 10/16/2022 Is: Deborah! (This Biblical Woman's bible study already happened)

For 10/16/2022 till 10/23/2022 Is: Eve! (This Weeks 'Biblical Woman's study already happened)

For 10/23/2022 till 10/30/2022 is: Dinah! (This Biblical Woman's bible study already happened)

For 10/30/2022 till 11/6/2022 is: Esther! (This Weeks Biblical Woman Of The Week)