8: Prayer Request Sunday

Hey, y'all! Happy Sunday, I pray y'all's week went well and let me know in the comments if what you requested last week for prayer has improved:)

So, how this works is, I will list prayer requests down below that people have requested for us to pray for them about. And then we pray for them. It's as simple as that:)

Grace Green (Me). (I wrote this in a third person's P.O.V. so it would be easier to understand:)

God has blessed Grace deeply in the last couple of months, and so Grace asks that we pray for her to never stop being thankful for all of the many blessings. She asks that we pray for her to always remember where every blessing comes from. She asks that we pray for her lips to never grow tired of saying 'Thank You Lord'. Grace asks that we pray for her mother's knee to heal. She asks that we pray for her mother to have strength during the long weeks of work. Grace asks us to pray for her sister Autume, who is currently on the road traveling. She asks us to pray for God to protect Autume while she is on the road. Grace asks us to pray for Natalia, Grace's friend. Natalia has just opened a book club on Instagram, and so Grace asks us to pray for everything to go well with that. She asks that we pray for Anna, Jennifer, Danielle, Lydia, Amaris, and Aine who are currently either writing or editing, sometimes at the same time, Grace asks us to pray for God to lead them through this tough season. She asks that we pray for God to protect them against the attacks of the devil. She asks that we pray for them to receive strength to continue on with their beautiful stories. Grace asks that pray for the Christian newsletter that is currently expanding for more opportunities. She asks that we pray for God to bless the newsletter with readers. She also asks that we pray for To Keep You, the book will be wrapped up in the next ten chapters and so, Grace asks us to pray for God to lead her through this wonderful yet tough situation. She asks that God bless her with the words to end the book beautifully. She asks that we pray for her to have strength to endure this week, for she has been having to get up before even the sun is out. Grace asks that we pray for her sick neighbor Mike, who is currently struggling with cancer. She asks that we pray for him not to feel pain and to be as comfortable as possible. Grace asks that we pray for her grandmother, who is having some serious health issues. She asks that we pray for God to heal her grandmother. Grace asks that we pray for Dorothy, who is about to publish her second book on Amazon. So, Grace asks us to pray for everything to go well. Grace asks that we pray for Jackie, who has had to stop writing because of stress. She asks us to pray for God to remove the stress from Jackie so she will be able to return to writing. Grace asks us to pray for Aine, who is currently swamped with her nine-to-five job and editing her book. So, Grace asks us to prey for God to help Aine find the time to just breathe and for her to have a day just to herself. And finally, Grace asks us to pray for her to not feel envy and to ignore the devil whispering in her ear, 'that will never be you,'. She asks that we pray for Grace to understand that God will bless her when the time is right.

Tyfanny_Heather

She asks that we pray for her mom. Her mother is currently struggling with a degenerating back. It's very painful for her, and she can barely sit. So, she asks us to pray for God to help her mother and to remove this awful pain from her mother's back.

PlattenumSwiftie9685

In Jesus' mighty name, I rebuke the depression that has continued to drown her in its storm. I pray God you rebuke the depression from her life and allow only the sun to shine on her. Lord, we ask that you please aid her in her hour of need and rebuke any hardships from her life. Lord, we beg of you to please help her.

vicciinbed

Asks that we pray for her to receive help. Lord, we do not know what form of help she needs, but we pray deeply that you reach out and aid her with the help she needs.

Ella_Enderian

Asks that we pray for her sister-in-law who is pregnant with Ella's niece. Ella asks that we pray for both her sister-in-law and her niece. They both may sail through this pregnancy without any problems and may have a safe delivery.

That is all the prayer requests for this week. If you have any prayer requests you would like to be in the next prayer request chapter, then comment them down below, and we'll add them:)