Zara pov

Waking up late has been a daily thing for me now. But i can't help it i sleep late. Getting out of my bed i stood up and went to my bathroom to do my morning rituals.
I came out after having a fresh shower. I thought of going down since i had work later than usual today. Going down i saw my father sitting on the dinning table looking ready to leave for work. His hands wrapped around the newspaper. And a rolex on his wrist which he glanced at and then continued to read the newspaper. I decided to go to him.
"Good morning dad!" I greeted him voice filled with happiness seeing him.
"Good morning cupcake" he said with a smile on his face. How I loved knowing i am the reason behind it. He continued to look through the newspaper when his phone rang. Looking at the caller ID his face went stern. He took his phone and then looked at me. His face immediately turning soft.
"Let me take this cupcake" he said and i nodded and smiled at him.
"Sure dad" with that he went to take his call. I was scrolling through phone when my mother came.
"You are awake darling! Let me serve you breakfast okay?" She said happily as I've been working alot lately and barely spending time with them. I guess I should definately spend time with them. They look happy seeing me. Atleast i think they do!
My mother brought me breakfast and then left to do something in the kitchen.
As she left i sighed heavily. I've been trying to be the best daughter. But it's hard to smile everytime when you don't feel like especially when you dont feel like . They are trying to convience me to get married but i don't want to. It's hard knowing all people do is cheat on others.but that can't be told to my parents right? It sometimes stresses me way more than it should. But i dont tell my parents . All they see is their happy daughter unaware of what goes inside my head.
I get up from the table and leave to get ready for office. I have my own company to run which I've established without any help of my  rich father.
Getting inside the building and greeting back everyone i met on the way wishing me good morning. My mornings are anything other than good.when all i am doing is staying awake at night not intentionally but because of overthinking. But i don't show it. Some people use a cold face to hide their emotions. But i don't. It's just me and my smile which faces this world. I entered my cabin and sat down on the chair.
A heavy sigh leaving my lips. Its hard pretending but i do it anyways knowing it's better then tell people things they won't understand. I smile as i remember my ritual. Writing a diary. I love doing that!
I took out my diary and begin writing.
Dear diary,
You know what? Luke is finally with kiesha!?? See i told ya that they are gonna end up together!!?? Just wow! Wonder if that kind of love exists..maybe not. It's just the romance novels i read..huffff
But who cares atleast it's alot less stressful that ways....other people pisses me off but it still is better! Knowing gia had a hard time working out her last relationship. But why am I talking about me being single? Uhhhh anyways I've got to go now bye💖.
After completing it i started doing my work.
It was half past 3 when i recieved a call
It was from my father i picked it up.
"Yes dad?"
"Honey there is a party next week . The invitations are yet to be sent but i gave you a prior notice so you don't have to worry about what to choose to wear! And yess you should go to shopping it's an important meeting
Oh and i have an important meeting in 5 so i will be get going, bye, love you"
And he hung up. Never giving me a chance to speak. A party? Must me important to him. Now i have to prepare for that too ughhhh..!?!
Calming my nerves i get to work. As I had to leave early today. Meeting my bestie after a week feels nice. Gia is the only one understanding person.
Getting inside the coffee shop i scan the area to find a specific person. Meeting those hazel eyes i wave at her and finally approaches the seat she had booked for us and gave her a hug oh I've missed being in her arms.
"I missed youwwww" i said cutely.
"It's just a week you dumbo" she playfully rolls her eyes and i just giggle.
Sitting on our table we order our food and then start with the gossips we've collected throughout the week. I was half way telling her the story of my favourite book couples when the ding of the main entrance happened to enter my ears
I looked at the entrance to see a man coming in wearing a black blazer with white button down shirt with the top 3 buttons opened. He was wearing a mask for some reason i can't really tell. But his eyes suddenly met mine. His eyes had nothing just blackness. The dark of his eyes would match the colour of his blazer
How black looked beautiful under white. how the darkness gives shape to the light. It's beautiful. But his eyes...i thought would leave mine after a sudden and unintentional contact. But they locked for one two three...
Gia shakes me and i come out of my little staring contest with a stranger. Who i turned to find slowly and lazily gazing me while ordering. It made me blush. I tried ignoring it and continued talking with gia who was teasing me about a random stranger. But when i turned back he was gone....
"Looking for that guy?"
I made a face at her choice of words.
"He looked nice didn't he?" i smirk at her knowing she never saw me reacting that way to boys. I never did not that i was doing it right now too. I was just playing with her.
She slowly keeps her both hand on the table and support her face on her palms and look at me with a cheeky smile.
" Look at you calling him nice already"
"Heyhhhh stop it" i said blushing for real this time.
We left the coffee shop together. And left separately to our house my mind filled with nothing but those black eyes. Darker than any black and deeper than ocean itself