The boss

The elevator door opens and a man walks out, his mere presence is enough to send a shiver down everyone's spine.
He scans the area to see any unusual activity among his employees and heads to his office .He doesn't often do this but getting the information that someone is planning something against him made him take this decision.
It's not something unusual it is in fact very common which makes him extra attentive.
Entering the office he sat on his chair which screamed power . The power he held . His one decision could change this industry. His one decision could bring a disaster as easily as it could end one. His phone rang.
Looking at the caller ID he rolled his eyes as it was his friend Aiden more like a brother, not that he will admit this in front of him picking up the call he said he is usual tone filled with coldness
"what?"
"Bro you need to check on your men's..!?"
His gaze went dark as he held the phone tighter.
"What do you mean?"
"That Mike.....i guess he is planning something against us. He's been with us since what? A year? And look at the audacity of betrayal!?!"
Listening the name, his anger calmed down.
"Don't worry he won't be able to do a single shit" sitting on his chair more comfortably as his back hitting the chair.
"Have you already planned something?"
"Nope! Not just one...Every.fucking.thing! "
He hung up the call before Aiden could add his further gibberish.
He started doing his work. 
It was evening already.
Leo looked at the clock and closed his files.
Getting inside the elevator he pressed the button to ground floor. Going down the elevator stopped at 5th floor. Irritation building inside him as his way was just  stopped by someone. He don't like getting his paths crossed . Whoever does that is crossed for life. Looking at who it is anger flicked through his eyes. It was Amara
She worked here. She tried to seduce him but failed miserably. Embarrassing herself was not enough she told the complete office that they were in relationship. He didn't cared about rumours as long as his works were done and noone said it infront of him. He can't stop every rumor can he? But now that she was infront of him. Didn't helped his anger.
"Ms Amara....long time no see?"
" Y-yes sir" her stutter made it obvious that she was scared. He smirked.
" Seems like i get some alone time with my rumoured girlfriend" he says coming closer to her. Cold sweats on her forehead evident of how scared she was. And he was enjoying it. He enjoys every bit of power he has. Using it to conquer more of it. She was standing still with her back hitting the cold surface of elevator.
"One more" he says his orbs darker than the starless night sky.
"Huh?" She shivers and heaves a breathe out in confusion.
"One more rumor about me dating you..and i will fucking make sure you are not alive to date anyone in this goddamn world! Get it?"
Her shivers just increased and her every part was now regretting the decision of choosing the elevator.
"I ASKED GOT IT?"  He said again voice louder and darker.
"Yeah-!?!" The ding of elevator was heard and he took his previous position like nothing happened. She was not able to process anything either.
The elevator opened and he walked out of it leaving her in trauma which he just gave her.
Getting inside his parked porshe he left the building. Instead of turning to leave for his house he went to base instead. Where most of his underground work happened.
Entering the main area everyone bowed to him. The respect they gave without him asking.
Finally they entered a hall with a big table in the center and many chairs. It was a meeting room. And many people doing  the mafia work were already waiting for him.
As he enters everybody stands up but Leo signals them to sit back down.
"Start the meeting!" He finally announced.
One of the other men sitting in that room came out and started speaking with the projector remote in his hand.
"We've been trying to recruit the best force we could since it is what determines our power. But-" Before he could complete Leo speaks up.
"But? What but?" His questions were like the bullets after coming out they never goes back and if not dodged can kill you aswell.
" But sir the following database shows that the men who've been trying to get a chance in joining the gangs are either drug addicts or really noob"
"Noob? Are you new in this work for you to know there is no word as noob in our vocabulary?" His Italian accent with dark voice was the most they feared. Yes the one who themselves killed many were fearing the voice of the man sitting in front.
"And about the drug addicts... 45% can be but the rest 55% are being stopped by giving them drugs so that they can be ineligible for this job. Knowing full well that they might improve the strength of the gang."
Saying this his eyes went to the person who was sitting on the other corner of table. Shivering. Taking out his gun he shot a bullet near his ear
"What's wrong boy?" He asked.
"N-nothing sir"
"Oh really?" Leo smirks.
"Then what are you recording this for?"  That man stood up. Clear terror in his eyes which didn't go unnoticed by Leo. he slowly gripped his gun.
That man wanted to save himself anyhow. So he reached for his back.
And took out his gun. pointing at everyone.
"DONT COME NEAR -*SHOT* *SHOT* *SHOT*" followed by three gunshots the man was lying lifeless on the ground. Putting the gun down.
Leo's gaze went to everyone sitting there.
"I hate betrayals. Betraying me means death! Get this shit that you can't fucking kill me ever! So better stop behaving like you can! THIS IS UNDER ME! THE BOSS OF THIS WORLD"
everyone was shivering. Saying this he left.

Note - My first language is not English! I've tried my best to write this. I am not a writer either. I am just someone who loves to read and write.
IF YOU LIKED IT PLEASE TELL ME AND FEEL FREE TO GIVE YOUR FEEDBACKS I WILL SURELY TRY TO IMPROVE MOREOVER THIS IS MY FIRST STORY!