Just for reference

An overdue author's note for you all 😂

This is yet another twilight saga fanfiction.

Still in debate on who Adrien will end up with.

Adrien Swan is Bella's older brother. Who was less affected of their parents' divorce or atleast that's how he lets everyone see it. He is the 'golden boy' some would say. And Bella and Adrien had always been close despite him having to move with their distant relatives so that he could study, and after his college he went on to move to the city, have an apartment, and live in with his college sweatheart Dana Gallei. Rene and Charlie sees him as having a good life but fate has different plans for him, which Dana cannot accept at first. And with what happened with his sister he decided to stay in Forks for a while, and returning there, he felt nostalgic, like he was the high schooler who was very secluded but got away with his looks and smile everytime. How he wanted to just disappear, but didn't want to leave his sister alone in a world where monsters lurk, or date a human being.

This will be a story where Emmett's existence is unknown. And everyone else is as is. Adrien Swan is Steven r Macqueen just cause he looks similar with the Swans. LOOK AT HIM!

Please do let me know who would be the perfect fit for Adrien!