3

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

Ellie Brown

I was catastrophically late. This is my first week at the university here. I couldn't be late.

I hastily threw my things into my bag. I looked in the fridge but it was completely empty. I nervously slammed the door and ran back to my bag holding my head. Taking my phone in my hand, I started to worry even though I only had 10 minutes to get to the university.

- I'll take you - Charles suddenly stepped next to me. I looked at him helplessly. I didn't want to make any contact with him, so I immediately said no

- I do not need it. I'll be there in time - said and tried to reach my shoes to put them on.

- Ellie! - instructed the boy who already had a car key in his hand. So it happened that he and I were sitting in the same car again. I immediately felt the boy's iconic scent, which I had only smelled on the sheets until now. But now, as I sighed, my nose filled with this scent and I smiled involuntarily. I remembered that one month when I tried to beg myself back to him. Charles wouldn't speak to me and even his parents lied about his whereabouts.

- Thank you very much - I said. Charles stared at the road and then looked at me for a bit

- What? - asked. And then I flew back to reality. Charles Leclerc would finally be normal with me???? This is madness !!!!

- Nothing, nothing ... - I said and started staring at my bag.
Just let me finally get away from him!

- Come on Ellie! You also know that I only brought you because my mother would kill me if she found out how much of an asshole I am with you.

- Thanks Charles - I said and got out of his car

- Be careful! It's a Ferrari!
-  said the boy in a threatening voice

- Then I'll come by bus next time - I said and slammed the car door.

I watched the boy leave the parking lot. He had to wear sunglasses even in the winter months, so he looked amazing in them. I hurried to my class. I entered the room surprised because there was only room for Marco. I smiled at the boy and sat down next to him. As soon as I took off my coat, the teacher came in and a 1.5-hour lesson began.

- So why are you late?
-  Marco asked during the break. The boy kept smiling and bought me a latte. It was really remarkable of him

- Only for Charles - I said

- Is he your boyfriend?

- Just an old acquaintance

- So does that mean you're single? - asked the boy. Well, at first I didn't even know what to say.
Yes. Marco. I am single. Your brown eyes completely sweep me off my feet. They sparkle when you look at me. The beard on your face makes you look very sexy and your darker hair makes you look like a mobster's kid.

- Yes. That means - I said briefly and smiled. I had very good company all day thanks to this boy...

Stepping out of the university's huge doors, I felt safe with Marco. The boy was with me all day and told me so many funny things that my makeup was completely smeared by the end of the day. The sun was shining during the afternoon, but I had no plans to go anywhere. On the way down the stairs, I noticed the black Ferrari that I didn't want to notice. Charles was leaning against the car waiting for me. His sunglasses were back on and now he was wearing a running top. Another man was also in the car. He was looking at his phone... I couldn't take my eyes off Charles, and as I got closer to him, everything became more and more unpleasant.

- Marco, I have to go now -  I said quickly and hugged the boy. He held me close and I could smell him. It's true that Marco's scent wasn't so iconic, but I still felt good with it today.

- Have a nice afternoon,
- said the boy. I stepped next to Charles, who was apparently quite tense based on what he saw

- If I know this, we won't come for you - he said and looked towards the door, saying that he would be here if I got in

- I didn't ask you to come

- I wanted to be nice

- You don't have to be. You agreed, I can eat your food if there is food at home. That's enough for me,
-  I said and buckled my seat belt.

- I'm Andrea Ferrari - the man suddenly turned around and held out his hand to me
- Charles's personal trainer

- Ellie Brown - I shook hands with the man.
- That's enough if you know about me - I smiled and looked in the rearview mirror, where I thought I'd see Charles' grumpy face again

- What the hell is wrong with you?

- Nothing

Andrea could see Charles' tension because they started speaking Italian. Of course, I didn't understand this at all. It didn't go well for me to be referred to here so much. But on some level I was able to understand because I screw things up. We took Andrea home and I was left alone with the boy again. Charles didn't even look at me, he just stared at the road. We finally reached the apartment where we lived. Charles put the key to the front door in my hand and started to unload the car. There were a lot of bags in the car, so I took pity on the boy and took one out of the car.

- I don't need your help -  Charles moaned immediately

- Why are you so hostile to me?

- So this is how you used to date? Like you talked to Marco?

- Why do you care so much?

- I don't know Ellie. But now please get out of here - Charles said, then closed the car door and left me alone in the garage.
Please Charles...don't do this to me....

...

__________________

TikTok: wattpadgirl.4