5

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

Ellie Brown

No doubt I couldn't wait for the boys to leave. It was very strange to suddenly be among so many strangers. After all, even Charles was a stranger to me. Only Pierre smiled at me whenever he could and tried to make a helpful face when I looked at him with such a head that I was in despair. Charles also looked frustrated. Maybe he regretted his action, that is, that he immediately threw me into such deep water. I missed her past tenderness, but I know I will never see it again. Such is life.... The boys ordered us food and I took out a frying pan and a few pieces of shrimp from the fridge. I made my avocado cream and put it all on a slice of bread. The boys left and by then the crabs were cooked. I put everything on a plate and sat down on the chair. And Charles took a seat across from me. He picked up his phone and started surfing the internet.

- Lando was very cute - I said as I bit into my food

- Don't even think about him,  he's still too childish

- Now what's the problem ? I found him really funny. By the way, he was cute -  Charles had a look of disgust on his face and I watched with a smile how nervous he was getting

- Ellie - the boy looked at me. I felt that he saw everything in my eyes
- Leave him. You better eat your dinner -  he started staring at my sandwich

- Would you like to eat it too?

- Maybe - he said quietly and stood up and bit into my food.

I felt myself blushing awkwardly while he just calmly sat back and continued looking at his phone. I ate my food and washed up

- Thanks Ellie for packing up after the boys -  Charles said in the evening

- You really have nothing to thank me for - I said and hurried into my room

...

- So that other child is your case? -  Charles asked with his childish smile but with sufficient seriousness

- Stop yourself Charles! What's wrong with me anyway? Why is it wrong that I brought up Lando or Marco?

- Because you want to sleep with my friend. I saw the way you looked at each other

- Jesus! They left home for you. I didn't even flirt with him, but you still see into things. You are incredible!

- I'm just not blind Ellie!

- You know me, yet why do you make such claims about me?

- You know. I knew you, then you broke up with me and from then on you didn't talk to me. -  the boy looked into my eyes and I realized that he still hasn't gotten over the past things at all. It's not like I didn't remember the many memories that happened with this boy, but even then I felt that I had to change. I can't live in the past. I hated myself for doing what I did, but I just wanted to protect him.

- You have no idea what I did -  the words came out of my mouth involuntarily.

- Then tell me!

- No! I won't tell you because it's already in the past and I won't dwell on the past - I said

- Indeed? So you look at us as if nothing ever happened between us? Is that how you think about us?

- Why do you have to put me in this situation?

- I deserve that much!

- Yes! - I said and heaved a ragged sigh

- Then sleep with me. Have sex with me, if you can't even see me as your ex - the boy looked at me with a challenging look, but the arrogance was the best on his face

- What's the connection anyway? - I asked confused

-This is a challenge!  - he smiled
- If you don't feel anything for me and you don't consider me your ex either, then we could meet in my bed in 10 minutes without inhibitions. You could do it, wouldn't you?

- You've gone mad!  - I shook my head

- You lost, Ellie! - he said and was already dancing on my nerves

- You're so childish, but it's time to act like an adult! You have everything, yet you behave so badly! Charles! You're an adult!

- I didn't say Im an adult! - he shrugged. Suddenly I felt that a little devil was dancing on my left shoulder and wanted to push me further into hell.

"Do it Ellie! Don't let Charles win! Or you are as good as him! In fact, you are a thousand times better than him, you know how to do it"

- You know what Charles? I am already an adult and I will not join your stupid games. - I was angry that the boy had put me in such a situation, and of course I was also angry at myself for joining his game for a moment. Arriving in my room, I decided to take a hot bath and end this horrible and ridiculous day as quickly as possible. Later I put on my satin pajamas and went to bed. The thoughts were swirling in my head and it took about 1 hour before I managed to fall asleep.

....

I woke up at midnight because I was thirsty. I sleepily pushed the blanket off me and then stood up and walked to the door. I silently walked along the river until I reached the kitchen. It was dim in the apartment, but it was just enough for me to pour water into a glass. After I drank my water and headed back, I heard a whimper from the other end of the corridor. At first I thought I was imagining things. I looked around, but it must have come from where I was worried. I started in the direction of the sound and saw the sleeping body of Charles moaning in despair in his sleep.

...

______________

TikTok: wattpadgirl.4