17

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

Charles Leclerc

I just wanted to get out of the car and end this awkward chat. Ellie embarrassed even my brother with her beautiful smile, and by the way, I was also embarrassed by her. I knew it couldn't go on like this, Lorenzo would have to know the truth soon and he would have to know that Ellier would also have to go through the fire. And the girl knew this too, because whenever I looked at her, my eyes sparkled. Lorenzo drove slowly and carefully. I was a competitive type and I experienced this as a child. I thought much more violently, but still more consciously than Arthur. And the old memories made me smile.

- Why are you smiling Charles? - Ellie asked in the back seat of the car

- It's just funny how careful my brother is

- I think that's normal Charles - Ellie said

- Charles was always faster than me, maybe that's why he became a pilot while I didn't

Lorenzo slowly turned in front of the hospital. Charles's face grew grim and I knew why. He was worried about his mother, and I don't think the situation was good for him either. After all, he has already lost so many people around him. He didn't want more and I didn't want him to lose more people. His closeness mattered and it mattered that I kept his soul in him. He took off his sunglasses and got out of the car.

- Ellie come -  he said, reaching for my hand. But I pulled away from him

- It shouldn't be made public yet, Lorenzo is here too - I whispered in his ear

- I don't care - he said and took my hand. I honestly enjoyed his closeness, but I felt it was too early for him to be able to take such steps towards me.

Ellie Brown

To my surprise, Lorenzo was talking to Charles in the elevator in Italian. I watched them without understanding, from time to time I saw a smile on the older boy's face, which I took as a good sign. When he reached the first floor, Charles was the first to step out of the elevator.

- And what is it like to live with Charles?  I heard you moved there, -  said the boy

- Yes -  I tried to keep it short. However, Lorenzo grabbed my shoulder and stopped me. The brunette's eyes lit up differently, it was different from Charles' eyes.

- You know my mother did not support this relationship. You know you shouldn't be here, but you are.

- What's wrong with that?

- Ellie, doesn't Charles know? - , the boy whispered

- I don't know what you're talking about -  I smiled and then looked at Charles

- Aren't you coming? - Charles asked

- Let's go - I said and walked next to the boy again. Arthur was waiting for us in front of the door and when he saw his brothers he got up from the chair and quickly shook hands with them. But when he saw me he looked at me grimly

- What did you bring her here for? Ellie has nothing to do here -  Arthur said, and with that sentence he stabbed the knife deep into my heart. I knew I shouldn't have come here, I could have stayed at the university, Marco would have been a good company for these few days, I'm not saying I would have spent the whole time with his son, but I wouldn't have been alone.

I couldn't leave Ellie at home. He came with me and that's it, said Charles and looked at me. I looked deep into his eyes and tried not to notice his disappointment. I was also disappointed. It's sad that they didn't like me. It's sad that they treated me as an outsider, even though I wasn't.

- I'm going to see mother -
said Charles and closed the door behind him. The two boys sat down in the chair opposite me and took out their phones. I did the same. But I wish I hadn't. He received a lot of messages from Marco, who was behaving quite strangely.

"Why did you leave me here?"

"Are you with that guy again?"

"What does he want from you? What do you need from him?"

I didn't recognize the boy. He was jealous.

I laughed at these messages, and the two boys looked at me questioningly.

- Ellie, what about you?

- You know I'm here for a reason. Charles and I...he couldn't leave me there because of Marco.

- Who the hell is he?

- A boy from university. He's quite the crush on Ellie - Arthur said

- How do you know that?

- I know everything. But don't distract me now. Charles and you? Has my dear brother laid you yet?

- What are you talking about?

- We both know what he needs, don't make me laugh Ellie! He needs you, he needs your body

- Charles has already changed -  I said

- Why do you think mom doesn't support this relationship?

- Your mother is afraid. She is afraid that Charles will become happy and move away from her. Your mother is afraid of change - I said

- What would mommy be afraid of? -  Lorenzo asked

- I don't know, I'm not Mrs. Leclerc yet -  I laughed to myself

- Ellie, you know we've always liked you, but Charles...Charles is acting different. He's not like that. He has become much, much different since he lost you first. Don't want to change him. He sacrificed everything for you but you left him there...

- ...Because of your mother!!

- You were both at fault - Arthur continued

But then Charles stepped out the door and closed the door softly behind him. I stood up so that he could see that I was really interested in what was happening, his eyes were teary and when he saw me he attacked my lips in front of his brothers.
....

_____________________

TikTok: wattpadgirl.4

~~~~

my dears,

Yes, I travel, so this became a non-traditional part. I promise I will finish this book as quickly as possible in December. Things didn't turn out the way I planned, so there wasn't another part.

I'm sorry.