19

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

Ellie Brown

- ,,I don't care, why it has to be complicated? You set the rules you want, and all I ask is that you be with me, choose me."

Charles' words ring in my ears. And the burden of worry was heavy on my chest because I couldn't give him an answer at that moment. What if I hurt him again? However, the truth is that I didn't do what I did out of my own free will either...

It was about 6 in the evening when I stood in front of Charles, who was lying on the couch watching a game on TV. The room was quite spacious, so there was plenty of space for that separate couch. I admit, I didn't want to harass the boy, but I had to.

- You know that I would like to watch you too, but I have to watch a match now -  he pointed to the TV screen.

- I want to see the city - I said, and a bored frown appeared on the boy's face, followed by a smile

- I ask for five minutes and then I'm yours - said the boy, and I smiled victoriously and started to get dressed. I waited for Charles to do the same, with great difficulty, but he managed to turn off the TV, then took the camera in his hand and walked towards me.

- Can I take a picture of you?

- I am not photogenic

- You are the most beautiful in this world

-You know how to lie - I smiled and put on my shoes

- Where do you want to go? -  he asked and took my hand without asking

- I do not know. I just want to go, look around. I've never been here before.

- All right

There was a small park nearby so we walked there. There were quite a few people here, quite a lot of people. Walking along the river bank, I admired the wonderful environment that I was able to see because of Charles. I didn't believe I could be here...Charles took out the camera after a while and took a few photos

- Do you always come up with some new hobby? -  I asked laughing

- I'm interested in many things - he said and started looking at the sky

- Everything okay Charles? - I asked and stopped him for a moment. I looked into his eyes and he into mine. He was much, much taller than me. You could say it was the perfect difference between us

- Everything - he said softly and pressed a kiss on my forehead. His gesture was so good that I took his hand and pulled him back to me and planted a long kiss on the boy's lips. Then I realized that I was making a huge mistake again. I make him believe that soon I will give in again and we will be in a relationship again, even though I don't plan to do that. I mean, I don't really know what I'm doing...

- Shall I take some pictures of you? - he said

- Do you have to?

- Yes.

I had a hard time getting myself to cut normal faces for the sake of it. Charles took a lot of pictures, but I didn't like any of them. In other words, the ones that were made of me looked simply horrible. After crossing the park, we reached the part of the city where there were small restaurants in the small streets.

- We absolutely have to go in here - said Charles, pointing to a small restaurant with a green door. It was interesting from the outside and I didn't suddenly know what its name meant, but if Charles liked it, I would too. We crossed the road and entered the small restaurant. And the place was much bigger than I thought, or than it seemed from the outside. The lights were red and the tables were made of glass. There were cars everywhere.

- This place is fantastic -  I said and put my arms around Charles

- I knew you would like it - Charles smiled, and we sat down at a table.

- When father was still alive we came here every year, - he said and I could see that he was sensitive about this topic, so I put my hand on his hand

- Charles, you don't have to tell me. You can tell me if you want - I said

- Are you hungry? - he asked

- I? I always -  laughed to myself, so we chose a pasta from the menu given to us by the waiter and continued the conversation. Then everything became so idyllic. It was good to be here, it was good to be with Charles, as if there were no problems in life, as if you didn't have to come here because of an illness.

- I have to go to my mother's tomorrow. I want you to come with me - he said, when my good mood broke in two in my soul

- So....should I go with you?

- Yes, clearly - he said as I started biting my bottom lip. Tension arose in my stomach and the butterflies I had felt so far disappeared

- Don't be upset about it. Everything will be fine -  Charles continued

- I just don't want a fight, I don't know what they will say to my presence

- As I know Arthur, mother has known the truth for a long time

- It doesn't matter. It has to be done once -  I sighed

- And...perhaps we could say that we are together again? -  he brought up the topic again, which drove him crazy. However, I still really love him and no matter how much I try to fight against him, it doesn't work. Love is just that.

- So be it - I said

- wait what? Did you seriously say yes? -  the boy was surprised

- Yes. Yes. But please, let's be honest with each other and if it doesn't work out, let's end the relationship in time!

- As you wish - he said, leaning over and placing a long kiss on my lips

...

___________________

TikTok: wattpadgirl.4

Hello dear readers!

It's been a long time, a long time. I was terribly sad to read on Wednesday that Charles and Charlotte are no longer a couple, and it pierced my heart deeply. I considered them Paddock's dream couple,  I never had a problem with them. I loved them, they deserved each other. Of course, everyone has their own opinion, someone hated them. There is nothing wrong with that.

As a simple person, I only ask that we not judge and try to respect their request.

Love

A.