20

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

Ellie Brown

My legs were shaking when we arrived at the Leclerc house in Italy. Pascale Leclerc was already resting in her brain at home and several thoughts were running through my mind about how she would receive me, one could say that one was worse than the other. First, Mrs. Leclerc sends me to a warmer climate or hell. And secondly, the sight of me will make her sick. Let's say I doubt the latter a bit, but at least it could be something positive.

- Everything will be fine - Charles caressed my shoulder and planted an emotional kiss on my lips

- No, nothing will be fine - I took a deep breath

-No, come on - said the boy, then he clasped our hands and rang the bell. The house was huge, bigger than I thought
- My brothers and Carla are here, it won't be a problem - the boy tried to calm me down, but I still couldn't calm down

As we entered the house, the familiar smell of lavender and lilies hit my nose. I've been here a long time ago, a long time ago, but the smells were still the same. Suddenly, all the memories flashed before my eyes and my stomach lurched.

- We're here - Charles shouted as Arthur came out of the living room

- Ellie!  - Arthur said and hugged me
- Now I know I shouldn't have interfered in your life -  the boy whispered

I- 'm not angry anymore - I smiled, although it's a fact that on the night when I had to tell the truth to Charles, I really hated the boy.

- Thanks, but come now, mom is already in the kitchen

- Already in the kitchen? - I looked at Charles, then took a deep breath and went after the boys. As I entered the living room, my knees started to shake again, but when Pascale's and my eyes met and she smiled at me, I managed to calm down a little.

- Hello guys! -  Lorenzo and Carla greet us. Carla was Arthur's girlfriend and I must say she was a beautiful girl, her smile was like the morning sun. She was very likeable.

- Ellie, right?  -Carla, who we didn't know each other, came up to me

-Yes - I smiled

- And I'm Carla - she introduced herself

- Ellie Brown - I introduced myself and we started talking. And Charles immediately started chatting with Lorenzo.

...

Charles Leclerc

It was bad to see how upset Ellie is about having to meet my family again, while she can't do anything about it, it was my parents' fault that things turned out the way they did. I was talking to Lorenzo when mom grabbed my shoulder.

- Can we talk in the kitchen? - Mom asked, and I nodded grimly. Ellie followed me with her eyes when I stepped out into the kitchen, and as soon as I was in the other room, my mother immediately started listing her arguments against us.

- So you know everything - she stated

- Yes, and thanks for screwing up everything in my life - I said as my mother flashed me a sharp look.

- I just wanted you to have a good career! You couldn't have done that with a child Charles! Understand, we only wanted good for you!

- Sure, but why did you have to chase Ellie away? At least I could have been there with her when the abortion happened or after to help her process it! And that was the most heartless thing from you!

- Because Ellie would have diverted your thoughts from the important things! She will do the same now!

-Jesus, why would you distract me?

- She has already managed to get pregnant once. Do you know when you will be back? So what are you going to do?

- Now you are completely acting as if she was the only one to blame. You don't even think that I was irresponsible. And if Ellie were to get pregnant again, I wouldn't allow the abortion because I know she would want that baby

-And you? It doesn't matter what you want?

- Is that what you're asking me? You who manipulated me for years? Do you know what I want? Support Ellie!

- You are too naive!

- I can't believe how much you are against me!

- I'm not against you, just look at how she betrayed us! Do you need this?

- My mother! Ellie didn't even want to tell, it was because of Arthur that the truth came out. So you can't say a bad word about Ellie, she wanted to protect you in my eyes

- Even then, I don't support this relationship!

- I don't care about that - I lied and left mother alone

It hurt like hell that mom said that, but I couldn't do anything about it. A lot of anger accumulated in me, I couldn't stay there any longer.

- Ellie, we're going - I said, and Ellie looked at me and the smile disappeared from her face

- Okay - she nodded

- Why did you go? - Lorenzo asked

- Ask mom -  I said
Ellie only spoke when we finally left the house

-Are you fighting? - she asked

- No.

- Then?

- Unimportant.

- No, I won't let you be bad with your family because of me. I accept if your mother can't stand me, but you can't lose them -  Ellie said, tears forming in her sparkling eyes.

- I won't be, calm down -  I said and hugged the girl tightly

I thought that Ellie was listening to me and believed that everything would be fine, but when we went home to Monaco, all such thoughts were dispelled.

....

__________________

TikTok: wattpadgirl.4