Chapter 5

Harry's POV

I can't believe I'm the reason somebody cuts themselves. Am I really that horrible? Suddenly I become enraged at Alex. How am I the cause for her to cut. I only met her a day ago! This girl just has issues. That's it.. yeah that has to be.

I grab hold of her other wrist and lead her up the stairs to my room. I can see the fear in her eyes and it makes me feel happy. If she wants a reason to cut herself I'll give her one. The boys try to get me to release her but I just ignore them. I have something I have to do.

Alex's POV

What is he doing? I'm really scared now. Is he going to beat me like the other bullies at school? Or is going to rape me like my father did? Yes, I know. You're not a virgin? No I'm not all because of my stupid father. Ugh I hate him.

Harry pushes me into a room which I'm guessing is his bedroom. He shuts and locks the door and shuts the blinds. He turns on the light and sits down in a spinney chair. He motions for me to sit down. I tentatively sit down on his bed.

"So, Alex. I see that you cut yourself." I nod my head trying to hide my wrists. "Okay..... Why do you cut yourself?" I look down at the floor. He gets up and walks toward me. I shrink away from his touch.

He eventually gets tired of trying to get me to look at him so he knocks me so I'm lying on my back. He comes and straddles me, holding my arms over my head.

I'm really scared now. "Why do you hate yourself?" He asks me, jaw clenching. I whimper slightly. "Answer me!" He yells and smacks me. I scream in pain and he looks at me smugly. I hear the boys banging on the door. I cry out again when Harry twists my arms.

Why is he doing this to me?

Niall's POV

I knew it was a mistake to let Harry take Alex into his bedroom. We hear Alex screaming and crying along with Harry laughing and the sound of smacking.

What was he doing to Alex? I wish he was doing that to me so she didn't have to feel more pain.

Zayn's POV

We keep banging on the door. Suddenly we hear something break and Alex screaming.

Oh god what is he doing to my Alex? Wait a minute why did I call her mine. Oh but I wish she was.

Alex's POV

Harry breaks a glass and tries to cut me with a shard. I scream and he looks at me.

Suddently we hear a crack and see a gaping hole in the door. Somebody's arm reaches through and unlocks the door.

It all happened so fast. The boys charged in. Liam, Louis and Zayn threw Harry off me and starting beating him. While I watched in horror Niall came, picked me up bridal style and took me to his room.

I was shaking so much and still crying. I layed in Niall's arms crying. He strokes my hair as I try to calm myself down.

Once I've stopped crying I look up at Niall. "What happened?" He asks quietly. "He slapped me and twisted my arms. He was yelling at me too." I tell him quietly. He sighs and carries me out of the room.

He tries to place me on the couch but I cling to him. I can't afford to let Harry reach me. He smiles and sits down on the couch. I snuggle up to him.

"Do you want to play a game?" He asks me out of the blue. "What did you have in mind." I ask him and he shrugs. "20 questions?" I nod.

I start asking him questions.

If you could go anywhere where would you go?

Nandos!

What are somethings you look for in a girlfriend?

If they're carefree. Love themselves and life.

If you could have any accent what would it be.

Actually I already have an accent.

Really what is it?

Irish

Omg! So if you could change it what would you change it to?

I don't know? Ummm a better Irish accent?

Have you ever had a girlfriend?

No.

Favorite subject?

Music class.

Favorite restaurant?

NANDOS!

Who's your favorite celebrity?

JUSTIN BIEBER!!

Natural hair colour?

Brown

Favorite person?

My mommy!

Who's your favorite singer?

JUSTIN BIEBER!

What do you want to talk about?

I want to do my turn!

Okay go ahead.

How old are you?

17

Natural hair coulor?

Red

How many siblings?

5. I was the mistake.

Are you the oldest?

Sadly yes.

Where are your parents?

The left me when I was 14. They left me with the house. My mom and dad told me I was a mistake and that it was just a drunken night. They wouldn't even be together if it wasn't for me. They beat me but not my other siblings. I was always the forgotten one. They left me when they went on vaction, but they took the others. They hated me and I don't even know where they are or if they're alive.

I start bawling my eyes out and Niall tries to comfort me.

Usually after I cry I start hyperventilating which is exactly what happened. Niall starts panicking but I can't do anything about it because I black out.

Niall's POV

OMFG! What am I suppose to do. One minute we're getting to know each other the next she's bawling, hyperventilating and passing out. What do I do? I'm not like Liam, I'm not good in these types of situations so I do the only thing I can think of.

I yell for Liam.

Liam's POV

I hear Niall calling for me so I deliver one last punch to Harry before I run out of the room.

Once I reach Niall I see there's a tear faced, unconscious Alex and Niall who's freaking out.

"What happened?" I ask Niall and he jumps at the sound of my voice. "We were playing 20 questions and......well umm.... I asked her about her family and her patents and she started to cry." I nod my head and motion for him to continue. "Then she started hyperventilating, after that she passed out." I sighed. "Oh Niall, there's nothing I can do. We just have to wait till she wakes up and make sure Harry doesn't get to her." He nods his head and sits down beside her playing with her hair. I laugh at the little Irish boy and leave the room.

I have some unfinished business to attend to.

- Hey guys sorry I haven't updated in a while. This story is at 53 reads!! So happy. Keep up the good work. I've noticed I'm lacking in comments and votes so can I get

3 votes 

and 

4 comments 

before I update again. I would really appreciate it if I could get those I'd appreciate. Xx Sarah-