Chapter 12

Pleasr read authors note at end and remember to comment, vote and fan! Really important! Love you all. XxSarah

Enjoy chapter 12!

Alex's POV

I look at the note and I reread To Alex From Harry I don't know how many times. How did he get this into the book. I quickly grab my phone and call Niall. 

Ring

Ring

Ring

Hello, I can't get to the phone right now. Please leave your name and number and I'll get back to you. 

Beeeeeeeeeeeeep

Just peachy. Okay I'll try Louis. 

Ring

Ring 

Ring

"Hello?" I sigh in relieve. "Hi Louis, I have something I really need to talk to you about. Could you come here? Quickly?" I ask him a little freaked out. "Ally, what's going on?" "I can't explain it over the phone. Just hurry." I squeak. "Okay, I'm on my way, be there shortly." He hangs up and I throw my phone down.

Now it's time to read the letter.

To Ally,

           If you're reading this then you must of gotten the book Niall gave you and I'm guessing you're in the hospital. How would I know that? Well I've been planning on shooting you for a while and I've placed this note in the book the day I was going to do it. Anyways I'm planning on breaking out of prison and I will be coming for you. Don't worry, I won't hurt you if you do what I ask, if you struggle then this time you will die. The first time I shot you, you were lucky other people were there. 

Now you must follow these instructions. You will come down to the prison and ask to come visit me and you will bring the following items.

1) Bobby pin

2) Flashlight

3) Marbles

4) Flashlight

You will give me these items and tell me the location where you are staying and I will find you.

XOXO Harry Styles 

A few minutes after I finished reading the letter Louis barged into the room. "What happened? What was so important?" I look at him speechless and hand him the note. 

He sits down on the bed and reads it. He looks up at me, his face is ghostly pale. I start tearing up. "What do I do Louis?" I ask as the tears start to stream down my face. He considers this for a moment. "I don't know what to tell you. I say that you don't visit him and don't contact him. Keep the letter as evidence if he trys to pull something but I wouldn't full fill his 'requirements'." 

I nod slowly and rest my head on his shoulder. He rubs soothing circles on my lower back. "Can I ask you something?" I nod against his chest and playing with the hem of his shirt. "Why did you phone me and not Niall?" I take my head off his chest and look him in the eyes. "Niall wouldn't pick up his phone. He's been acting really weird lately Louis. He comes and goes so quickly that I hardly see him. He gave me this wonderful scrapbook and I love it but I wish he would visit me more." I confess and Louis gives me a sympathetic look. "It's okay love, I'll be here with you when you need someone or something." He smiles and kisses my cheek. "Also I brought you your bookmark." I smile and he pulls a Maroon 5 bookmark out of his pocket. 

"How did you know they were my favourite band?" "I helped Niall with that scrapbook of yours and I learned a lot about you. I took all the pictures and I helped with the design." I give him a toothy grin. "Thank you." He slowly leans down and plants a soft passionate kiss on my lips. I pull back.

Why did he kiss me? And why did I enjoy it so much?

*******

Thank you guys for reading. What do you think of that kiss Louis and Alex shared? What do you think it means? Comment, vote and fan. Also if you guys want to be apart of my story message me or comment on the chapter or if you want a dedication comment on the chapter or tell me what you want to happen in that chapter. Xx Sarah