Chapter 17

Alex's POV

After the boys leave its 1:00 a.m and I'm exhausted. I go to the bathroom and change into the pjs Harry had given me to wear. I brush my teeth and exit the bathroom.

"I'm going out of town tomorrow and you are not to leave this house. If I come back and you are gone then you will be in for a world of pain. Understood?" Harry says walking towards me. I nod quickly praying he won't hurt me again. He smiles, grabs my wrist and drags me to bed.

Instead of trying to do anything though he just wraps his arms tightly around my waist and he soon falls asleep. It takes me a few minutes to get comfortable and I fall into an uneasy, dreamless sleep.

***Next day***

I wake up to see Harry packing things into a suitcase. He turns around and sees I'm awake. "Oh good, your up." He says and walks towards me. I flinch when he sits next to me grabbing my hand. "Now that you're up I can tell you the rules for when I'm gone. Rule 1- You do not have anybody over. Even if its just ordering food. Rule 2- You do not leave this house under any circumstances. You will miss school if you have to but you are to not leave this house, even if it started on fire. Rule 3- This house must be spotless when I get home. Rule 4- I will leave you outfits to wear on certain days when I'm gone. There will be people coming that will give you slip of paper that's signed by me and has a list of what you have to for them. They pay good money so you better satisfy there needs and desires. If any of these rules are broken then you will be in for a wold of pain." Harry says and I nod scared of what he might do if I ask him what he means by 'in for a world of pain.'

He gets up and resumes his packing. I get up and use the restroom, washing my face, brushing my teeth and hair etc. When I come out of the bathroom Harry has outfits layer out on the bed. I notice each of them have days, times and names written on them. Harry explains that I will wear these outfits from there designated times and to double check if its the right outfit I ask the person what there name is and if its the correct outfit.

After going through the rules and reminding me there is going to be a consequence if I don't follow them he leaves.

I make sure he is out of the driveway before I sprint to the phone. I quickly dial Nialls number. The phone rings and when I think he isn't going to answer I hear his oh so lovely Irish accent. "Hello." He says. "Niall, its me." I say and he cuts in before I can continue. "Alex, honey are you okay?" He says and I smile. He still cares. "I'm fine Niall. You need to come and get me though. Harry left and is out of town for a few days and need to get out of this fucking hellhole so get here ASAP please." I say and I here shuffling. "I'll be there in 5 minutes. Be ready to run outside because I know Harry and he's going to have people checking on the house and more importantly you." He says and I can here a door close. "Okay, I'll be ready. Just hurry!" I hang and dash upstairs.

I look through the clothes that Harry left me and I only see 2 half desent sets of clothes. I grab the booty shorts and low cut t-shirt and undergarments and quickly get dressed. I run a brush through my hair again and throw in some toms before running downstairs.

I look out the window seeing Niall and...the boys? I run outside and they throw the door open for me.

"Alex, thank goodness you're okay." Louis exclaims hugging me. "Thank goodness you got here when you did. I sigh in relif and I see the boys smile.

"Why did you want us to get here so fast?" Zayn asks and I freeze.

Should I tell them Harry wants me to 'please' guys for money while he's away.

"Well... I ummm"

_____

Yay, another update. Sorry if it isn't long but at least it's something.

Alex isn't in the clutches of Harry anymore!

I'd appreciate it if you guys would comment on my chapters so I know what you guys think and what you think I should add and how I could make it better.

If you fan me you can get a shout out in all 4 of my books and a dedication in the ones of your choice. But if you already are a fan of mine and you want some shout ours and dedications then comment and I will do that. :)

Comment vote and fan!