Chapter 33

*Because chapter 32 didn't update properly I'm going to backtrack from that a bit. Sorry if its not word for word!*

Louis' POV

The next thing I knew I was on the ground, blood pouring out of my nose.

"I had tried to talk Magi out of killing Alex, if I had stopped her she would have killed me. Do you think I really wanted to die?!" Niall screams at me and I look at him with hateful eyes. "If you cared about her you would have died trying to save her, I know I would've if I could've. I would have gladly taken her spot if it meant the one I love could live another day." I get up and walk to the kitchen grabbing a towel, trying to prevent blood from getting onto my tux.

"I'm positive you would have done exactly what I did, Louis. You're saying that just because it didn't come down to it." Niall says leaning on the doorframe. "You're a fucking asshole Niall, you know that?" I grab a towel and walk past him back into the living room. "You know what Louis, you're only saying that because you know Alex never loved you like she loved me. You were her back up plan so she wasn't alone. If you weren't around we would've still been together you insightful prick." Niall spats at me and I turn around my entire body filling with rage at his words.

"You fucking asshole! You and I both know Alex cared for me and she wouldn't have gone back to you because you cheated on her! We both know I could've cared and loved her more then you do in fact I do love and care for her more then you did, do and will!" I launch myself and Niall pushing to the ground. I swing a few punches at him before getting up and exiting the house.

I decide I'll walk to the cemetery where they're burying Alex body.

When I arrive at the graveyard they're getting ready to lower Alex's body into the grave. The only people that are there is Liam, Harry and I. Zayn and Niall are nowhere to be found.

When Liam and Harry I sit down by Alex's grave quietly.

"I'm so sorry Alex. I should've tried harder to stop this. If I would've tried harder you could still be here in my arms where you deserve to be. I'm sorry." I mumble to the tombstone tears silently falling down my face.

After what feels like hours I get up and start walking towards back to the house. As I pass a park I notice a skipping rope abandoned by a tree and I get an idea.

__

Sorry u haven't updated in a while I've been busy with band camp and stuff. Now I really want you guys to comment what you think Louis idea is. There's not many chapters,eft so this is one of your last opportunities to comment and vote. Also fanning me would be great,y appreciated. If you want to inbox me feel free. Love ya and sorry for any confusion