Chapter 29

Harry's POV

Louis comes into the room with tear stains on his cheeks. "How's she doing?" He ask Liam entering the room right after. "The doctor said she may not make. She's lost a lot of blood and the bullet hit a main artery in her chest." I say and Louis bursts into tears.

"But there is a chance she will make it." Harry says urgently. He didn't want to see Louis crying. "Can I ask you something?" Liam asks looking at Harry skeptically. "What is it?" I ask and Liam looks around uncomfortably. "What happened to your shirt?" I can feel the heat rise up in my cheeks, making them go red.

"I took it off at the restaurant when I found Alex because it was the only thing I could find to stop the bleeding." I say and Liam nods his head in understanding.

We make mindless chitchat until visiting hours are over. The nurse informs us that only one of us can stay the night. Liam and I agree that we should Louis stay, he's closer to Alex then any of us.

Liam and I call a cab and he says I can just come back to his house. I nod my head not in the mood to argue with anyone.

"Liam, what were you guys even doing up town?" I ask him when he stops at a red light. "Zayn and I thought we should go out for supper, that's where we chose to go." I nod my head. "What were you doing there?" He asks me and I shrug. "I was walking around and I had to use the bathroom." He laughs lightly. "Good thing to or Alex wouldn't even have the chance at life." Liam says and I nod my head. "I just feel sorry for Louis. They seem so close, but she has little chance of making it." I sigh.

Liam pulls into the driveway of his house. We walk inside and he shows me the guest room. "You can sleep here if you want." He says awkwardly. "Thanks Liam." I say and he smiles before leaving the room.

I shut the door and strip out of my jeans, leaving me in my boxers.

I lay my head on the pillow covering my body with the comforter. I fall into an unsettling sleep.

At 4:30a.m I'm shaken awake by Liam. "Whaz wrong?" I ask him and he looks at me. "Get dressed. We need to be at the hospital in 5." Liam says and I jump out if bed. Liam tosses me a shirt and I slip it over my end and I pull on my socks and jeans. I run my hands through my wild curls trying to tame them a bit. I slip into my runners before Liam and I run out the door.

The entire way to the hospital I can't help but wonder, what happened?

__

Hey guys! I really hope you liked this chapter. I've noticed that I haven't been getting a lot of comments on this book so I thought I'd ask you guys/gals some questions and you can comment below.

1) What has been your favourite part(s) of this book?

2) Who's your favourite character(s)

3) Do you think I need to improve on anything?

4) What do you want to see in the following chapter(s)?

Remember to comment your answers below and it's never to late to comment. Please vote and fan as well. Thx :)