Chapter 21

Alex's POV

"Louis, what's wrong?" I ask making my way over to him. "It's nothing." He mumbles hiding his phone. "Louis, you know you can tell me anything. Let me see." I hold out my hand and he reluctantly puts his phone in it. I look down at his phone and see he's on his twitter. He points to a tweet from LoLlYpOp21

LoLlYpOp21

@LouisTomilson go die in a hole. You broke my heart now I'm going to break yours. You better protect that Alex girl unless you want to be cleaning up blood. This is what you deserve for breaking my heart. Your world is going to crumble around you.

I look up at Louis scared out if my mind. "Louis, who is this girl?" I ask him nervously and he shifts in his chair awkwardly. "My ex girlfriend." "What's her name?" He looks down at his hands. "Well, you know your friend Magi?" I nod my head. "It's her." I almost pass out when he says that. "I'm suppose to be hanging out with her today." His face goes pale. "You have to cancel. She'll kill you if you don't and I, I couldn't handle having you dead. You're like a sister to me." He starts to cry again, harder then before.

I run upstairs and grab my phone seeing I have a new text from Magi.

You better say goodbye, you don't have long.

~Magi :)

Sorry Magi but something came up and I can't hang out today. Sorry :|

~Ally

I run back downstairs and into the kitchen. Louis is exactly where I left him; sitting in a chair crying. I go over and sit in his lap and I cry into his chest. He hugs me as tight as he possibly can and cries into my hair. "Louis, I'm scared." I whisper and he nods his head. "I know."

We sit in silence for a while just like that until Niall comes into the kitchen. He sees me cuddled into Louis chest, tear stains on my cheeks and my eyes puffy and red. He runs over to me and lifts me out of Louis strong embrace and hugs me. "What's wrong Alex?" He asks me setting me on his hip like I'm a little kid. "Louis ex girlfriend, who was my childhood best friend is going to try and kill me." A new stream of tears flows down my cheeks. "Why?" Louis grabs his phone and shows him the tweet she put out.

After Niall finishes reading it he's in total shock. "What did you do to her?" He asks and Liam and Zayn walks into the kitchen. When they see the scene in front of them they give us quizzical looks. Louis hands them his phone and they read the tweet Magi sent out.

"What happened between you to?" Liam asks once they finished reading it. Louis takes a deep breath before explaining.

"Magi and I started dating 8 months ago and things were going great. I took her on dates, we hung out, but I was getting tired of how clingy she was always asking me where I was and if I told her I was hanging out with my friends she would get upset. 3 weeks ago I broke up with her and she was extremely mad at me. I thought she would've calmed down by now but I guess she's been looking for a way to hurt me like I did to her. But you can't blame me, I wasn't happy with the relationship so I left it before things could go farther." He looks up at us with sad eyes and I can't help but break a little at how sad and weak he looked.

Louis the fun, happy one, he always new how to put a smile on your face. Now he's depressed, sad and helpless. I can't stand seeing him like this.

"This is to depressing. Lets go do something fun." I blurt out before I can stop myself. "Okay, like what?" Zayn asks and I look at Louis. "Why don't you pick something?" I motion to Louis and he thinks for a moment. "Go karting?" He ask and I nod. "Let's leave in about an hour." Liam says and we nod our heads in agreement.

Niall carries me up to our room and sets me down on the bed. "What should I wear?" I ask Niall and he shrugs. "Whatever you want." I sigh and walk towards my half of the closet and dresser.