Chapter 27

Alex's POV

Louis and I walk back to his house. When we get there the boys look up and both of there jaws drop. "What?" I ask shifting uncomfortably next to Louis. "You look amazing." Zayn says flatly and I feel Louis stiffen at his words.

"Thank you." I say shyly tucking a piece of hair behind my ear. "Alex, can you come pick me out an outfit?" Louis asks me and I nod my head. We walk up the stairs towards Louis' bedroom. The entire time I feel someone's gaze on me.

We reach Louis bedroom and he opens the door, stepping inside. I walk over to Louis closet looking through his shirts.

Zayn's POV

I can tell Louis is trying to keep Alex away from me. Why else would he glare at me when I complimented Alex?

"Should we invite Niall?" I ask Liam and he nods. "Why not? Maybe we can patch up his and Alex's falling out and they can become friends." Liam says and I smile before stepping into the kitchen to call Niall.

If Louis'a going to keep Alex away from me then I'll just make sure they're lovey dovey fest turns chaotic.

I call Niall and he agrees to come. "Is Alex going to be there?" He asks me curiously. "Yes." I say and he hesitates. "Okay I'll be there." He says and I give him the time and place where we're going because he insisted that he'll just meet us there. I hang up and smile.

This is going to be entertaining.

Niall's POV

When Zayn phones and invites me for supper I can't help but laugh.

Right now I'm hanging out with Magi at her house.

"Hey Magi!" I call into the kitchen. "What Niall?!" She yells back, before entering the living room. "I just got invited to go to supper with the boys and Alex is going to be there." She smiles her loveable, malicious smile. "Perfect." She says evilly. We quickly start formulating a plan to be rid of Alex.

Louis' POV

After I get dressed I walk downstairs to meet Alex and the boys. "Is everybody ready?" Liam asks and we nod. I walk towards Alex and I'm about to grab Alex's hand but Zayn does and quickly escorts her out of the door. She looks back and looks at me. I nod my head, she nods hers back and turns around walking hand in hand with Zayn.

I'm not going to lie, it hurt seeing her with Zayn. He was making her laugh her glorious laugh and she smiled her adorable toothy grin. I wish I could be doing that, instead I'm walking with Liam wishing that I was Zayn right now.

"What's wrong Lou?" Liam asks me as we walk towards the car. "Why can't that be me?" I ask pointing at Zayn who's whispering something in Alex's ear, making her laugh. "It could be you. You have to talk to Zayn and decide who gets to go after her. If you both go after her one of you will be happy the other will be heartbroken." Liam says and I sigh. "I guess your right Li Li." I say before we get into the car. Liam's driving, I'm in the passenger seat, Zayn and Alex are in the backseat.

"Why are we going to such a fancy restaurant?" I ask Liam and he shrugs. "Zayn and I thought it'd be a good idea." I nod before leaning my head on the window staring at the traffic beside us.

Liam's POV

I can't stand seeing my friends fall apart. Louis and Zayn are fighting over Alex like she's a trophy, I haven't seen Niall in a while and Harry hasn't talked to any of us in quiet a while. I'd just like to know what happening to us.

I pull the car up into the parking lot and we all exit the car. I press the lock button before entering the restaurant behind everyone.

"Hello, how many will be dining with you?" A lady asks Zayn. "Hi, there will be 5." Alex and Louis give him quizzical looks. "Zayn, there's only 4 of us." Alex says. "We invited Niall, he should be here shortly." Alex's face drops and Louis looks at me nervously. I give him a reassuring smile before the lady leads us to our table.

We sit down and order our drinks before looking at our menus. The lady soon comes back and takes our orders. When she leaves the table falls into an uncomfortable silence.

"So how's it been going Niall? We haven't seen you in a while." Zayn says and Niall shrugs. "It's been not to bad, I guess." We nod our heads. "What have you guys been up to?" I shrug my shoulders. "Not to much." Louis says and Niall looks at him. "Oh."

Our food comes and we quickly occupy ourselves with that. Alex excuses herself when she's done to go to the washroom. When she leaves and goes towards the back of the restaurant Niall suddenly looks up from his meal. "What's wrong Niall?" I ask and he looks around. "I just remembered I have to phone a friend. I forgot to tell him I can't come over at 8:45." I look at my watch and see its 8:30. "You better go and can then." He gets up and walks to the back quickly dialling a phone number.

I return back to meal and don't think to much of it, but I should have.

___

Hey guys! I hope you liked this chapter.

OMG!! Have you guys seen best song ever! It's amazing! Can you guys go and watch it as many times as you can. If you can reach 10.8 fees we can be number 1 for most fews on a singer/bands music video in 24hrs. Go watch please! We want to get our boys to number 1 and show the world DIRECTIONERS will support our boys and we'll make them number 1!

Thank you guys! <3 you!!