Chapter 14

'Hello... Alex."

Where have I heard that voice before?

I look up and my heart almost stops, Harry styles the boy who almost killed me and Niall is standing in front of me.

"Wh-what are you do-doing here?" I stutter out and Harry chuckles. "I'm here to collect my prize." He starts walking forward and I don't need a heart monitor to know my heartbeat sped up.

Harry reaches the side of my bed and I start panicking now. He leans down and pick me up like I weigh nothing. I get unhooked from the IV and he start walking down the hallway.

"Hide your face in my chest." I do as he says afraid of what might happen if I don't. We reach his car and he literally throws me into the backseat.

He starts the car and we start driving somewhere.

"Why didn't you bring me my items?" Harry says pulling up to a house on the outskirts of town. I decide not to answer him scared of what he might do. He pulls open the door and pulls me out my hair. A shooting pain is in my head as Harry drags me towards the house.

Once we're inside Harry takes me downstairs to what looks like a bedroom. "You didn't do what I asked you to do and you didn't tell me why you didn't do it, so now you have to make up for it." I get pushed on the bed and Harry straddles me. He ties my hands and feet to the bed and slowly starts taking off the hospital nightgown thing.

Once I'm in my bra and underwear Harry starts kissing me. His kisses are nothing like Niall's though, Niall's are gentle and passionate, Harry's on the other hand are rough and needy.

I lay there scared out my life. "Kiss back, slut." He growls and I obey. He slips his tongue inside my mouth and I can't help but moan when pushes down on me. He starts taking his clothes off and I can't help but notice his nice, toned abs. He slips is pants off and I start to get nervous. He starts kissing my neck and I can't help but moan when he finds my sweet spot.

(I'm not going into anymore details but long story short Harry raped her and took her virginity)

When I wake up the next morning I'm still tied to the bed with Harry lying on top of me.

I squirm a bit and he wakes up. "What?" He asks a little annoyed. "I have to use the washroom and if you haven't noticed I'm tied to a fucking bed." I'm extremely irritated.

"Fine." Harry unties me and shows me to the bathroom. I finish using the bathroom and Harry knocks in the door. "I have clothes for you." I sigh and open the door sticking my hand out. He puts the clothes in my hand and I shut the door again.

I slip on the clothes and I look for an escape route. Luckily there's a window in the bathroom. I quickly open it and climb out. I run down the street and I find a 711. I use the pay phone and I call Niall.

I tell him to come pick me up and in 5 minutes he's pulled looking as stressed as hell.

''What happened to you?" He asks concerned.

Should I tell him what Harry did to me?

***

Sorry for such a long wait. I've been so busy but I've managed to get you guys another chapter. Comment, vote and fan. -Sarah