Chapter 28

Alex's POV

I go to the bathroom and I can't help but have an unsettling feeling. I wash my hands and I step out of the bathroom only to run into Niall.

"Hi." I say awkwardly. "Hello." He says and I walk past him.

"Everybody out!" I hear someone yell and I see Magi standing at the front of the restaurant with a gun in her hand. "Louis! Zayn! Liam!" I yell, I feel someone hands clamp around my shoulders. "Louis! Zayn! Liam!" I yell again more panicked. Louis spots me but his face goes white when he sees who's behind me.

He gets Liam's attention but Zayn's nowhere to be found. Louis and Liam run forward, by now there's only a few people left in the restaurant. "Shh, it'll be over before you know it." The person behind me whispers in my ear and I look around in fear.

Louis and Liam reach us. "Let her go Niall!" Louis yells and Niall laughs. "I'm on the side that has the gun. Be careful what you do." Niall says and I let out a shaky breath.

"What do you want with me?" I ask nervously. "To watch your patheticness die." A whimper leaves my mouth and I can feel my breathing increasing.

Magi steps forward and I look at her with pleading eyes.

"Hello old friend." She says and I look at her terrified. "Please let her go." Louis pleads and Magi spins around. "You listen and you listen good. I'll let you go if you don't tell anybody about this. If you don't want to lead the I'll make you." She says holding the gun up to his head.

He gets up slowly. "Can I say goodbye?" He asks and she nods. "Hurry up." She says and he walks over to me.

"I'm sorry." He says and engulfs me in a hug. "It's not your fault." I cry into his chest. "I'll find a way to stop this." He whispers. "I love you Louis. I always will." I say without thinking. "I love you so much Alex. I love you more then you could ever imagine." He says and I connect out lips.

The kiss is full of passion and desperation. I never want him to leave.

Niall pulls us apart and I scream Louis name in desperation.

"I suppose you want to say goodbye." Magi says to Liam and he nods. "Please." She motions for him to go over to me.

"Liam, pleas help me." I plead to him. "I'll try to." He says and gives me a hug. "If I don't make it tell Louis I love him and give him this." I take a note out of my pocket and I hand it to Liam. "Don't you dare talk like that. You're going to get through this." He says but I push the note towards him again. "Just in case." The tears continue streaming down my cheeks. "Please don't forget me." I say and Liam nods. "The boys and I never will." He says and gives me one last hug before he's pulled away.

They push them out of the door. The only people left in the restaurant are Niall, Magi and I.

"Get down." Magi barks and Niall pushes me down. "Why are you doing this to me?" I ask and Magi looks at me. "I still love Louis but he loves you. If I eliminate you he'll come back to me." I stare at her in horror.

She double checks to make sure her guns loaded and lines up the shot. She's aiming right for my heart. She pulls the trigger and I try to dodge it but it hits me just to the left of my heart. She smiles and motions for Niall to come forward. "She should bleed out in 10 minutes. We better leave before the cops show up." She says dragging Niall away as he looks at me horror.

I start to get dizzy and I'm about to pass out when I see a mop of curly hair.

"Harry?" I whisper before I completely black out.

Harry's POV

I was up town walking around trying to clear my head when I had to use the washroom. I walked in and used the restroom. When I was about to walk out I heard a bunch of screaming. I poked my head spotting a gun. I ducked back into the bathroom locking myself in it.

When the noise and stuff subsided I heard a gun shot and froze. I heard a women's voice and a door open signalling whoever was her left.

I walked out of the bathroom to see Alex lying on the ground with a bullet hole in her chest. She whispered something that I didn't understand.

I pulled out my phone and called 911. When I got off the phone I ran over to Alex. She had lost a lot of blood and was still losing more.

I tore my shirt off and wrapped it around her chest trying to stop the bleeding.

"Please, please still be alive." I begged. I noticed the bleeding was starting to slow down. I worried that it was because she was running out of blood.

An ambulance showed up and they quickly loaded her in. I hopped in and we drove to the hospital.

The paramedics hooked up a breathing tube and they were trying to pump more blood into her.

When we got to emergency they rushed her in and I followed in quick pursuit.

I sit down outside of the emergency room. I quickly call Louis and tell him what happened. He wonders why I was there and I tell him why. He tells me he'll be there in 15 minutes.

"Are you the man who called us?" A doctor says and I nod, swallowing the lump in my throat. "She's in critical condition. She may not make it. The bullet hit a main artery in her chest and she lost a lot of blood." The doctor says and I feel the tears well up in my eyes. "Can I see her?" He nods and shows me to her room.

When I walk in she's lying on the bed motionless. There's multiple machines hooked up to her and she looks so fragile.

Seeing her in this state kills me.

---

Hey guys! Please comment, vote and fan.

HAPPY 3 YEARS OF ONE DIRECTION! I'm so proud of our boys! It's hard to believe its been 3 years already. They've made it from the bottom of the xfactor stairs to the top of the world. They'll only go farther from here.

I LOVE YOU BOYS!