three

I can't believe I'm finally happy with my girlfriends. How did they become my girlfriends? Well, let's take a little journey into what I like to call 'X­Factor'. Shall we?

I passed my audition round like the other two girls. Even though I didn't want to. Sure, I love to sing but writing is my passion. I love the way I can express myself on paper or tell a story that no one else knows. It's so powerful.

Anyways, after I passed my audition round, I got sent to boot camp with a certain girl by the name of Lauren Michelle Jauregui. A beautiful Cuban straight from the 305. We flirted innocently for a while because I knew she had a boyfriend back home so I decided to respect that. You could tell she was a little disappointed but knew it was what my morals were. Which caused her to like me even more.

Then my papers during the middle of boot camp got fucked up and I found out I was supposed to be in another group, so I had to say goodbye to Lauren and hello to a new Cuban from Miami. Karla Camila Cabello. She was tinier, younger, and more innocent than the other girl but still highly attractive. Her and I flirted non stop. At first it just seemed like friendly loving, but it got to a point where an awkward silence covered us as we looked into each other's eyes. Those eyes. Hazelnut beauties.

Sadly it came back down to the show with each of us. I made it through to the next round as a solo artist, but the other two didn't. Even though I tried to not get emotionally attached to the two other competitors, it was sad to see them not make it. Then it happened. They were formed into a girl group which is now known as Fifth Harmony.

I was so psyched about being able to see those two girls at once. That's when it began.

I was asked to come over to Camila's house one afternoon thinking it would be just her and I alone like it had been for the past month or so. I mean, we never really did anything except laugh and cuddle on occasion. Nothing too serious to make it official.

I knocked on the front door. When the person opened it, I was shocked. "Lauren?" My eyes widened and my mouth almost dropped.

"Good to see you too, cutie." She replied with a smile that could make the Miami skies brighter. Lauren grabbed my hand and pulled me into Camila's living room to see the other girl on the couch flipping through the TV channels.

I flipped my SnapBack to the back and walked into the living room to give Camila a hug. She stood up and wrapped her arms around my waist, "Goon, you're here!"

"Goon?" Lauren asked sitting beside Camila.

Camila giggled before replying, "One day in boot camp I called her a goon and it's been her nickname ever since."

I sat on the other side of Camila and nodded, "Yup, that's also because I like the movie 'The Goonies'."

All three of us sat in an awkward stare at the TV before Lauren spoke up, "So, Y/N."

"So, Lauren." I replied.

"So, Camila." Camila said to herself with a chuckle.

"We need to talk, Y/N." Lauren breathed out slowly.

I sighed, "If this is about that one time I accidentally tripped you during rehearsal, I told you I was sorry."

Lauren giggled a little and Camila quickly followed behind her, "No, it's not about that at all."

"Oh well what is it?"

Camila turned the TV off to scoot closer to Lauren with a happy­-go-­lucky attitude.