twelve

We began driving down a street in Bel Air with mansions piled around from each side. We pulled up to a gate that opened after putting in a code that I didn't get to see. Well, shit.

The gate slowly let us through to see a giant white mansion with a beautiful front yard. Like something you'd see in movies. Green grass, fountain, and a long stone pathway/driveway to the front of the house and garage.

We drove inside to see that the garage only had 3 cars. I'm guessing two people out of five can't drive yet.

"We're home." Ally said with a smile as she shut off the car.

"Finally." Dinah groaned hurrying out of the car to run inside.

I felt a little tensed up as I scooted my body on the seat to get out.

I don't know what to expect. In all honesty, I'm trying to remember the most of what I can but its so hard. Amnesia is a terrible condition and it makes me feel helpless.

What if these girls are actually serial killers that also sing in a band? That's a good alibi if someone finds my mutilated body in this big house.

A dark room with one light shines on Camila and Lauren as a man on one side of the table stares them down.

"Can you girls tell me where you were last night?" He says with strong conviction.

Camila is tearing up heavily while Lauren purses her lips, "Performing with our friends for thousands of fans at the Nokia theatre." She isn't phased by the on-spot questions.

"And you have no idea who could've killed you're beloved girlfriend?" He asked raising an eyebrow at the two.

Camila vigorously shakes her head and leans on Lauren as the bigger girl pulls her in a hug, "Do you think we would be here if we knew?"

He sighs out and sits down, "Fine. You may leave. But if you ever get an idea please tell us. It's never good to have a murderer like this running around."

Lauren and Camila get up, hand in hand, and walk out of the small interrogation room.

They pass down a hall of the police department to exit the building. As soon as they're home-free, Camila wipes the crocodile tears from her eyes and smiles at Lauren, "Another one down, huh babe?"

I felt a tap on my shoulder causing me to jolt up in fear, "Oh my fuck!" I yelled.

I turned around to see Lauren smirking, "You've been standing there staring at the door for 3 minutes."

"Y-yeah. I was just thinking." I replied trying to calm myself down.

I'm sure they aren't murderers but people thought the same thing about Norman Bates and guess what happened?

Lauren grabbed my hand a squeezed it lightly as a sign of reassurance. That's basically the only feeling I have at the moment. "C'mon. I'll show you to the room. You seem tired."

I nodded and let her help me into the house. She opened the door and my eyes got big. It was such a fancy house. Bigger on the inside than outside. My mouth automatically dropped.

I tried to recover after I heard Lauren laughing at my reaction.

We went to the staircase and I stopped to think about how I'd get all the way up there. I have an issue with my balance now because of my arms. So even though I can walk, it's a lot of work to climb.

I breathed out and tried to walk up one step but I almost collapsed.

Lauren caught my body and softly cooed me, "Lemme help you, babe."

I didn't want her to. I want to do it myself, "I can do it."

"Stop being so hardheaded and let me do this for you." She said cradling me and walking me up the stairs in her arms.

When we got to the top, she put me down and let me walk for myself. We went down a long hall and turned into another hallway at the end.

Lauren pointed towards the first door we passed by, "That's our bedroom." Her hand was placed on the small of my back to guide me in.

It was a king size bed with Camila on the left side, sprawled out with her body curled up under the covers.

Lauren helped me over and carefully placed me on the bed making Camila turn over on her side.

"Sweets, you've made it." She kissed my lips before giving Lo a quick peck. She yawned and wiped her eyes after stretching her muscles. "I'm sorry I left the hospital so early. I just got so tired and Normani insisted on taking me home while they waited to release you."

"It's fine." I replied trying to get comfy on the big bed.

Camila brushed her fingers through my hair and looked into my eyes, "Have you been to your room yet?"

"I thought this was my room."

She smiled, "Well, it is. More like the room we all three share but I meant your work room."

"I have a work room?" I smirked.

She nodded, "Yeah. Although we have to replace some wood on the door frame. There was a little accident." Camila smirked up at Lauren who had her hands on her hips.

"You want me to tell her what you were doing?" She threatened which made Mila's eyes almost pop out of her head. "Exactly." Lauren leaned in and kissed my neck, "I'll show you the work room after you rest for a while. Family is coming over tomorrow and you gotta be on your best behavior."

"I don't have any family." I told her roughly.

"Our family is your family." Lauren smiled getting underneath the covers beside me.

Camila snickered on the other side of me causing Lauren to glare over at her and make her stop.

"Why are you laughing?" I asked completely confused because I'm sure she didn't just tell a joke.

"Nothing." Lauren answered for her. "Just go to sleep, babe. You need it."

"Alllllllright." Dinah said barging into the room. "Which dress would I look hotter in? I got a date tonight and I'm tryna get some but then not too much."

She held up a long red dress in one hand and a short black dress in the other. I just stared at her in amazement as Camila answered, "The black one was nice that day you bought it so I choose that one."

Lauren groaned, "Dinah, I love you but how many times do I have to tell you not to come into our room without knocking."

Dinah held up her hands in a truce, "Damn, I'm sorry I interrupted your Camren sandwich. Plus, this isn't the worst thing I've walked in on with y'all."

"What's a Camren?" I asked oblivious to the conversation at this point.

Lauren grabbed her pillow and chucked it at the tall Polynesian, "Leave."

"Alright, alright." Dinah laughed strolling out and closing the door behind her.

They never answered me. I just fell asleep wondering what 'Camren' was.