four

I skipped downstairs after putting some shorts and a cut off tee on that showed my midrange and the new belly button ring that I conveniently got without telling either of my girlfriends. I mean, I've had it out of my stomach recently because they've been all over me but since my outfit is on point, I might as well let them know.

I walked into the kitchen to see Ally putting a few items away in the cabinets. I walked over and grabbed a waffle from the plate before placing a kiss on Ally's cheek and walking to the living room. "Morning, Allycat."

"Morning, kid. We have bacon too. It's over on the table." She said pointing to the place where Lauren and Normani were.

I strolled over confidently and bit off a piece of the waffle. When I got to the table, I reached over to grab a couple slices of bacon.

"You could've asked, babe." Lauren whined covering her food because my body almost pressed into it.

I shrugged pulling back, "I could've but I chose not to. Just like you chose to wake me up before 1."

Lauren smirked and her eyes quickly trailed down my body to see the shiny object on my skin. "What the fuck is that?"

"It's called a 'piercing'. Remember? You have one on your face." I replied with a mocking tone.

"Camz, get in here now!" Lauren demanded to the girl in the living room that was staring at the TV.

Camila got up and locked her phone to put it in her back pocket. She did look sad. In fact, she looked beaten. It was like nothing mattered but when she saw me she perked up a bit. "What Laur?"

Lauren pointed to my stomach, "Look."

Camila trailed her eyes down my body to see the tiny item, "When did you get that?"

"A weekend or two ago with Lacy." I answered honestly taking a bite of bacon.

"You told me you didn't hang out with her anymore." Lauren said with a mad voice.

"This was before that weekend. Chill." I replied not backing down to her dominate ways.

"Oo" Normani sang. "Baby girl is about to get beat up by Lauren. I'll pray for you."

"No, I'm not. In fact, I have to go upstairs and start the last chapter of my book." I smiled skipping out of the kitchen. I saw Camila's face get sad so I turned around to her and smiled to extend my hand. "Come on, babe. You can help me."

Camila smiled and grabbed my hand to go with me up stairs. ­­
"So, are you gonna tell me what's wrong or do I have to tickle the truth out of you?" I said looking up from my paper to the girl sitting in my beanbag scrolling through her phone.

"I don't want to be tickled but can­can you just cuddle with me?" She asked innocently with her big brown eyes filling up quickly.

I nodded knowing the sensitivity of the hate topic and how it gets to her more than it should. After I got up from my chair, I plopped down on the beanbag and she snuggled into my body. I brushed her soft hair behind her ear and placed my hand on her waist, "Now can you tell me?"

"Do you think I'm stupid?"

I scoffed, "If you're stupid then I'm the dumbest person in the galaxy."

She lightly tapped my chest, "Babe I'm serious."

"No, you're not. You're extremely intelligent."

"Am I ugly?" She asked again with a shaky voice.

"Look at me." I softly spoke. She did as she was told and her eyes met mine. I felt weak seeing her gaze to me. "You are one of the most beautiful girls in the world. Okay? If anyone tells you otherwise, they are just jealous. Hell, you're Camila Fucking Cabello. Even Hayes Grier wants a piece of you, but he's not gonna get any."