fifteen

I have no idea what to expect for today. Usually the girls would try and jog my memory about their parents but they seem to be avoiding this topic.

I woke up this morning feeling a little stronger than usual but with new issues. My spine has been killing me off and on. It hasn't been happening all the time but when it does, its hell.

I've been in my work room since early this morning so they girls haven't really noticed. I'm trying to stay away from every one while I have this reoccurring pain. Lord knows I don't wanna go to the hospital again.

"Knock, knock." Lauren said opening my door to peek her head in. I pretended not to notice her since that's what she's been doing to me all day anyways.

"Babe, you gotta get dressed." She told me softly getting in front of me.

"That would be nice if I could dress myself." I replied with a snarky tone causing her to glare at me.

"I'm gonna help you. Just please don't have that attitude around our families. They can be.. special." Lauren eased into the topic.

"Is there anything specific that I should watch out for?" I asked curiously causing Lauren to shake her head at the question.

"Nope. Just be your beautiful self and watch your mouth."

--

She pulled my shirt off over my head and smirked to herself before averting her eyes.

"Stop that." I told her with a smirk.

"What?"

"Looking at me like you wanna devour me."

She smiled down and grabbed the shirt from the bed, "That's just my face."

"You always look like you wanna devour me?"

"Cause I do." She laughed pulling the fabric on over my head.

I looked down to see the words 'The 1975'. I know she was listening to them the other day.

"Is this your shirt?" I asked.

She shrugged, "With you and Camila I don't really think about 'mine' anymore. It's kind of 'ours'. I mean, I don't have a choice on the topic at this point anyways. My clothes are yours and vice versa." Her eyes fell at my chest once more.

"You did it again."

She smirked and leaned in to kiss me. This time differently than she's been doing. It was more rushed but yet paced. As if she was trying to move further. Her tongue parted my lips and this immense feeling of wanting more piled up inside of me.

"God, Lauren. Our parents are almost here and you're trying to fuck Y/N." Camila said stressfully walking in to break up the make out session. She was extremely freaked about the fact that all five families would be in this house for a week and her actions were making it even more obvious. "Get some pants on her and come downstairs."

Lauren groaned and pecked my lips, "We'll continue this soon." She got up to go back to the closet and grab some shorts that would go up passed mid thigh. But my body wasn't half-bad so I didn't mind.

She helped me into the shorts and buttoned them while trying to keep her hands to herself. You could tell it was a little issue because she was having trouble with the brass button. Eventually she got it on but not before she ran her fingers along the inside hem of my panties with a smile. "C'mon. I'll help you down into hell."

--

Soon all the families were piled into the big living room. I sat awkwardly in the middle of Camila and Lauren but their backs were turned to me so they could give their families the attention they needed.