Epilouge

It's been six months since this messy moment had begun. I was officially joining Lauren in a full, and healthy recovery.

My arms were now somewhat useable and Lauren's battle scar was healing up nicely.

Too nice in fact.

Dinah, Ally, and Normani were off to their hometowns for their vacations which left the house to Camila, Lauren, and I before we headed to Miami together.

I was hanging our clothes up in the big walk in closet when I heard Camila yell out to me from the bedroom where her and Lauren were watching videos on the bed, "Babe, c'mere!"

I groaned looking up from the laundry basket, "No! I'm busy."

"If you don't come in here, Lauren will come in there and pick your ass up to bring you in here." Camila warned.

I sighed and put the shirt back down into the basket
before kicking it to the side.

I'd rather be writing than doing laundry anyways.

Camila turned the computer towards me to show me a video. This time it wasn't the 'Worth It' video. Not close. This time it was a small clip of their next music video. Reflection.

Camila pressed the space bar and made me sit down between her and Lauren to watch it.

My mouth was dropped throughout the whole clip that I got to see. I looked at Lauren and Camila through the corner of my eyeballs to see them almost ready to pounce on me.

I tried to get up from the bed but Lauren pulled on my arm to keep me from getting away. "Where do you think you're going?"

"Nowhere." I responded, feeling Camila's lips attach to my neck.

"Exactly." Lauren said in a husky voice as her hand trailed down my chest and she rubbed me through my pants.

"You two do this to me every time." I singed feeling Camila start to suck and bite harshly on my neck.

Lauren used her fingers to unbutton my pants and pull the zipper down. She watched as Camila took pleasure in my neck while her hand slipped carefully in between the fabric of my panties and my warm skin.

Cam's hands reached down to grab the hem of my shirt and pull it up over my head to reveal that I wasn't wearing a bra.

"You were all ready for us, huh?" Camila smirked.

As soon as she began diving in to harshly suck my nipple at an erotic, toe curling, pace, Lauren slipped one of her fingers inside of me while she used another finger to massage my clit. Being worked in two different ways made me more vulnerable and it became harder to hold on to the orgasm that was building inside of me.

While Lauren pumped and moved her fingers around, Camila kneaded one breast with one hand and stimulated the other nipple with her tongue.

My eyes almost rolled to the back of my head. I could feel my walls begin to tighten with each moment they put me through this.

Lauren leaned in close to whisper sweet nothings in my ear, "You look so beautiful when you're about to come on my fingers."

"Fuck, Lo. Don't do that." I moaned out.

She giggled lightly before sensually speaking to me again, "What? Afraid I might throw you over the edge?"

"Oh shit." I clutched the bed sheets under me. My fists filled with the balled up fabric as I tried to keep myself steadied.

Lauren nibbled lightly on my earlobe before continuing, "Moan for me."

Loud and inexcusable moans belted out of my mouth and Lauren pulled out her fingers to crawl down in between my legs. Her hands hooked inside the band of my pants before she yanked them off over my ass and passed my feet.

Lauren automatically dove on and began licking as fast as she could. Her tongue flicked over every sweet spot I had while Camila began leaving hickies up and down my upper torso.

"Fuck!" I yelled out knowing that I couldn't take anymore. The orgasm was too powerful and my body spasmed more than it had ever done in the past. I felt Lauren's smirk between my legs but I couldn't bring my head up to watch her clean me up.

My eyes fluttered open when I felt a slight weight climb on top of me. Camila was ripping her shirt off over her head and with a smirk she said, "My turn."

Before I could stop her, she spread my legs and hurried to pull off the thong that was covering her.

Camila straddled my core sideways and I didn't think much of it at first. She's never tried this on me but- oh fuck!

She began rubbing our cores together while holding up one of my legs to keep herself at a steady pace.

I was already stimulated in that area so it became very sensitive feeling this new found pleasure. I wanted more and Camila could tell. She sped up the process while Lauren stripped herself of her clothes at the end of the bed, looking at me with hungry eyes.

Lauren climbed on the bed and began kissing my lips roughly while gripping my breast in one hand. I moaned in her mouth which caused a smile to form. She got only centimeters away from my face and I knew what she was going to ask but I decided to demand for her to do something for me. "Sit on my face."

Her eyes widened at my new found confidence but she hurried up to grab the head board and squat above my face. I could feel her heat above me and I reached up to grip her thighs and pull her close to my face so her pussy was in the correct position for my tongue to fly up and begin hitting her sweet spot so that deep rasp would spew out of her mouth.

Lauren bucked and rolled her hips into my tongue while Camila continued to ride me out.

Being with two girls for many years means you have to learn to take care of others or be taken care of. I was still learning as the process of our sex matured.

I gripped Lauren's thighs as I felt my second orgasm become stronger and stronger. There was no way I'd be able to go again after this.

Lauren always found grabbing hot and began moaning uncontrollably which didn't help when Camila followed shortly behind her to moan out, "Fuck. I'm almost there."

I hung on as long as I could that way I could take care of Lauren but before I could even come, Lauren beat me to it and slowly began jolting her body on top of me as her juices flowed out into my mouth.

I licked her up as good as I could before I felt Camila wobbling vigorously on my core just as I was coming. "Oh fuck." Camila groaned out. Before getting off, she swiped her finger over my heat to bring it to her face and suck it clean, "Taste as good as always."

That caused me to smile as both girls laid beside me and curled up under my arms.

Lauren quickly went from sensual to the sweet dork I know and love as she kissed my cheek, "Did you have more fun than you thought?"

"I always have fun with you, two." I answered gripping both of their thighs as they cuddling closer to me.

Soon, they were breathing at a steady pattern which caused me to drift into a deep, deep sleep with my girls.

+

a/n: I started this story with smut and I sure as hell planned on finishing it with smut ;)

-agf