(7)

"Boss jeon jungkook is dating someone named Kim taehyung", Sal-tuk's new assistant speaks while handed him a file.

"New boyfriend huh! That fag! Who's he?", By that Sal-tuk open the file and looking at the details.

"Hmm born at december 30 and an university teacher....", Sal-tuk mumbled.

"Where is his picture and other details?", Sal-tuk asked to his assistant.

"I collected the picture and details too", by that she took the file from his boss's hand and looking for the paper.

Her hands are getting sweaty.

Sal-tuk is looking her with a smirk on his face.

But no, there is no picture or any further details.

Sal-tuk glare the girl who is shaking in fear.

"Whatever. Forget about it. He is just a mere university teacher. His love life is none of my business", Sal-tuk speaks and the girl nods.

"Yes sir", His assistant speaks with a relief tone.

"Now give me the details of the gold", Sal-tuk asked and his assistant nods.

Jay is looking everything.

He is sitting beside his father and looking at his mobile but his ears are always on them.

Something is wrong.

Last night she got a very good fuck by his father.

Jay knows, his father is just using her.

She is beautiful afterall and woman is his father's only weakness.

After when he will get bored with her he will make her disappeared.

But it's not for he is worried. Be have to go now. There's a meeting he had to attend.

-

"Gukie what if they didn't like me?", Taehyung asked nervously.

He is biting his nails.

Taehyung and jungkook are sitting inside their car.

They are in front of Jungkook's base house.

"They'll like you for sure. They are my hyung's and i know them, they'll definitely love you", jungkook speaks in confidence.

"What if Jin hyung hates me especially?", Taehyung asked again.

Because taehyung also knows Jin-soo is jin's brother.

He is jungkook's new boyfriend.

What if he rejected him?

"He won't baby he will love you for sure", jungkook replied and hold his hand.

Taehyung nervously squished it.

"Okay. Then let's goo", taehyung speaks and take the bags hesitatedly.

Taehyung bought gifts for all.

He bought two bottles of expensive wine and dark and premium chocolates for everyone and the matching bracelets too.

Jungkook can feel taehyung's nervousness.

His hands are sweating.

"Wait baby", jungkook called him and taehyung stop walking.

He looked at jungkook.

"What happened gukie?", He asked.

"Come here", by that jungkook open his arms.