|H.S| Unshakeable Loyalty

Warning's:
-Mentions of sexual content
(Nothing Detailed)
-Intense language/scenes
-Mentions of Depression

Haruchiyo Sanzu: "Unshakeable Loyalty"

~~~

Mikey wasn't the only one that had been clouding the mind of Bonten's number two.

It seemed almost impossible to the others when they had first noticed Sanzu's obsession with the female executive, you, Y/N L/N.

You had captured Sanzu's heart and mind, and no one understood how. You hadn't shown a single bit of attention towards the male and whenever he would attempt to converse with you, your responses would be short and dry.

Almost like you didn't care.

But you had to have cared? Right?

At least.....that's what Sanzu had hoped.

He had an unshakeable loyalty towards you, one that no one could even begin to fathom. It was the same loyalty that he had towards his "king", Manjiro Sano.

You had made your way into his heart without even trying, and that was very dangerous for him.

He was distracted.

You had become a distraction to him.

"I need you to take care of something for me, L/N" One of the executives, Hajime Kokonoi, stated as he slid a folder over to you. A stoic expression remained plastered on your face, it was the only look that most of them had ever seen.

They had never seen you smile, or laugh, act shocked, or even upset.

You had always remained neutral.

"What's this?" You questioned, your voice lacking a single care as you opened up the folder and peered inside. "It's just a simple delivery and then you can go on with your day, Mikey needs it done immediately"

"Understood"

Sanzu admired the way that you always did everything that was asked of you, more importantly, everything that Mikey had asked of you. Even if it were indirect, it was still something that he had wished to be done.

You had never hesitated to complete a task that would suffice Mikey's wishes.

Sanzu knew that he had fallen for you.

That was dangerous.

~

Soft pants could be heard as Sanzu placed his head in the crook of your neck. "So good....." he whispered, out of breath, as he slowly leaned up before placing his lips against your own.

He knew that your lips were meant for one another, why else would they fit together so perfectly?

The way that your bodies seemed to move in sync, a perfect pair.

".....I love you" he whispered against your lips as he pressed them together once again, wanting to make it last since he knew that this was one of the only times that he was able to freely kiss you.