|K| Series Of Fortunate Events

*Kakucho Oneshot Requested*
Warning's:
-Intense language/scenes
-Mentions of violence/blood

Kakucho: "Series Of Fortunate Events"

~~~

The first time that he had seen you, well, it had to have been fate. There's no other explanation as to why you were there at that specific time and at that specific place.

Your occupation was the final indication.

"I don't understand why we need one" Takeomi said as he lit the end of his cigarette. "Because those three idiots get themselves hurt after every little mission that we send them on" Kokonoi cut in as he pointed towards the Haitani brothers and Sanzu.

"A private doctor.....where are we supposed to find one?" Mochi questioned as he tapped his finger against the table in an irritated manner. "I would suggest finding one on a nastier side of town but I'd like to avoid the possibility of them being a horrible candidate in a life-threatening situation"

"Well there's no way that we're going to get one on the good side of town, no one in their right mind would want to risk their career and license as a medical professional in order to serve a bunch of delinquents in Bonten" Kakucho said as he took another sip of his alcoholic beverage, nothing strong, he preferred staying sober.

Kokonoi smirked "For the right price, anyone is willing to do anything" he said as he flashed his credit card for a moment. "I think it'll be quite easy to manipulate someone into doing the wrong thing for a heavy cash flow, don't you agree?"

Takeomi sighed "If you manage to find someone that's willing to do it then by all means, go for it" he continued "But don't cause any trouble for Mikey, that would end poorly on your end"

Kokonoi rolled his eyes "It was a simple suggestion, if a doctor happens to fall into our hands then I'd be more than happy to subtly ask them to partake in a new line of work" he said as he waved his drink around before taking a sip. "Someone trustworthy and someone that lacks hesitation, they can't be afraid to get their hands dirty"

"I don't think doctors care too much about getting their hands dirty"

Kokonoi smirked "I don't mean dirty as in blood and puke, I meant in a sense of becoming an offender of the law for helping out some criminals from a notorious gang" he said and Kakucho tuned the rest of their conversation out as his eyes traveled across the various people in the club that they were hanging out in.

That's when his gaze landed on you.

Kakucho wasn't sure how to properly explain it but you had fit in and stood out at the same time.

He found you to be absolutely entrancing.

You were beautiful.

He took another sip of his drink as he finally pulled his gaze away from you and turned his focus back to his friends. "I wasn't listening, what did you guys say?"

Ran slung an arm over Kakucho's shoulders and the scarred male could immediately tell that he was already drunk, the strong smell of alcohol in his breath was also a clear sign. "What's got your attention?" he questioned as he leaned closer before looking over at the crowd of people. "See someone ya like~?"