|W.I| Let's Runaway Tonight

*Wakasa Oneshot Requested(Motorcycle Ride)*
Warning's:
-Intense language/scenes

Wakasa Imaushi: "Runaway Tonight"

~~~

You were heartbroken.

Sitting in your darkened room while everyone else in the house had fallen asleep.

You had to break-up with your boyfriend, Wakasa, due to his title as a "delinquent" in the Black Dragons.

Your father had found out and immediately scolded you for being so careless.

Tears continued streaming down your cheeks as you pulled your knees up to your chest. "It's not fair....." you whispered while attempting to wipe your tears away but you couldn't stop the new tears from falling in their place.

'I love him......'

~

"It's not fair!"

Your father slammed his fist against the wall causing your eyes to widen slightly. "You will NOT see that boy ever again! Do you understand me?"

With tears in your eyes, you nodded.

"Good! I demand that you break up with him immediately, or better yet, just cut ties all together" He said before storming off into the direction of his room and slamming the door shut behind him.

You cried as you typed a short text to Wakasa, explaining that you could no longer be with him.

Why did it have to hurt so bad?

Your heart ached for the white leopard.

~

It was midnight by the time that you had stopped crying but that didn't stop you from blankly staring at your lap as you tried to wrap your head around the fact that you wouldn't be able to speak with him ever again.

'Well.....once I'm able to leave my parents home but would he even wait that long?' You wondered before quickly shaking your head. "As much as I'd want him to.....I'd never expect him to"

You couldn't just move out of your parents place, it's not like you had the money to do so.

So technically.....their rules still applied.

You wished that you had never been so careless, your father had found out due to one of his coworkers seeing you with the delinquent last night.

He had told your father when he had seen him at work the next day, today.

You stared down at your phone for a moment before letting out a small sigh. "He didn't even reply.....but I don't blame him" You whispered and if you hadn't just used up all of your tears then you probably would've started crying once again.

Wakasa had never done anything to hurt you, and he always kept you far away from any fights that he was involved in.

Unless you pleaded with him.....then he'd allow it but he'd make sure to keep some of the highly trusted black dragon members around you at all times.