"Oh, my god!"

Scarlett hopped up the stairs of their hut, pushing open the door and walking inside as she looked around. Kourtney, Gina, Ashlyn and Valentina walked in after her, taking in their surroundings as they spread out throughout the room. "Oh," Kourtney chuckled nervously. "This is deeply round."

"Six sides is some next-level feng shui." Ashlyn joked as the door closed behind them.

Kourtney smiled slightly, evidently on edge at the unfamiliarity. "And some zero-level privacy."

"Wait." Scarlett stepped forward, pulling Valentina with her as they made a small, makeshift circle. "Should we spread out our bed assignments or do the new-girl cluster?" She questioned, looking around the room as she asked the question.

"I kinda want the top bunk," Kourtney muttered and Gina nodded in agreement.

"I want the top bunk."

Scarlett and Val pointed to themselves, "I also want the top bunk." They spoke out in sync before looking at each other as they laughed.

"I want that one!" Scarlett then called out, pushing through the middle of the group and chucking her belongings on the top bunk farthest to the right. Kourtney threw her stuff on the one beneath, Gina and Val taking the second one over, Ashlyn taking the top bunk of the one beside the couple. "Wow. Guys, I can't believe so many of us showed up for this." She breathed out, smiling joyfully at the girls.

Kourtney nodded in agreement, placing her hands on her hips. "Yeah. I mean, your boy EJ talked a pretty big game." She stated, still anxiously looking around the room. "I was expecting, you know, more of a Four Seasons-y vibe."

"He gets so excited when he describes camp." Ashlyn smiled, the girl having grown up with the boy gushing about his summers at the very camp they were at. "And the only reason I never joined him is 'cause I spent the last six summers Larping in Minnesota." She randomly replied and they all looked at each other in confusion before staring back at Ashlyn. "Live-action roleplay? Anyone?"

Val cringed slightly, "Oh, we're gonna learn a lot about each other this summer, aren't we?" She asked as the redhead smiled, a little embarrassed.

"My best character is a sewing wench from Gondor."

Scarlett furrowed her brows, dropping her head to the side slightly. "From Lord of The Rings?"

"Okay," Kourtney interrupted before the awkward and very random encounter could go any further. "I'm gonna check out the restroom." She peaked her head through the open door before spinning back around and shaking her head. "Ooh! And now I've done that."

"Come on, Kourt." Gina encouraged. "This is gonna be a great summer."

Scarlett grinned, "This guy I know promised." She added on in a sing-song voice, the others girls laughing slightly as Valentina rolled her eyes jokingly.

"I'm glad you've got someone here, but Howie's off to college, Nini's on the road, and my mom's a little too old for camp," Kourtney replied sadly, using her hands to try and express the words she was saying.

Valentina smiled warmly toward the girl as Ashlyn placed a hand on Kourt's shoulder. "And we'll be right beside you every day."

Gadget from earlier then bounded through the door with her belongings. "Yes, my ladies in the Honeycomb." She grinned. "Once again, I'm Maddox." Ashlyn waved excitedly toward the girl as Scarlett gave the girl a confused look.

"I thought your name was Gadget?"

"Ooh! No, yeah, it is also Gadget." She added on and Scarlett shared a confused glance with Val who shrugged her shoulders. "Yeah, it's my camp name. Everyone gets one, it's super fun." She then pointed toward Kourtney, who was sitting on the bed she had chosen. "Oh, um, that is actually my bed." Kourt pointed to herself, double-checking that she was talking to her. "Yeah, I've made some deep memories in that one over the years. I actually knocked out my two front teeth in that bulletin board during a massive pillow fight." She chuckled.