"It's fine."

Scarlett bolted upright as she felt something strike her cheek, her hand going up to hold the sore skin as the other held her up from the overly hot concrete beneath her. Her eyes opened to find a camera leaning over her, along with Corbin Bleu, Carlos, Valentina, Gina and Jet. Carlos cringed as the girl held her cheek. "Carlos? Wait, what happened? I thought we were done with all the slapping."

The boy shrugged his shoulders. "I don't know. You fell over and were sort of mumble-singing."

"It was super weird." Jet added on and she smiled sarcastically.

"Thank you for that."

He rolled his eyes, offering her a hand as Valentina did the same, hoisting the girl up from the floor, giving her a moment to steady herself before letting her go. Valentina then held a ball out towards her. "You still have the chance to be a hero, though." She handed her the ball. "For the record, the yellow team is about to win unless you make one shot from the three-point line."

"This would be very helpful for the documentary if you succeed," Corbin added and Scarlett nodded.

"No pressure, then." She turned around to look at the hoop, replaying the extremely weird 'dream' she had just had in her mind as the words Corbin had said to her moments before echoed in her ears. "It's just a different way to dance." She muttered under her breath before taking a step back.

Scarlett took a deep breath, before positioning herself onto one foot spinning once, twice and then a third time before effortlessly launching the ball into the basket, it falling through the hoop and causing an overflow of cheers from both teams as she turned around to face them all.

"Blue team wins!" Corbin Bleu exclaimed as Scarlett threw herself into the open arms of Valentina who gripped her tightly.

She let go, the girl's arms still on her biceps. "That was crazy!"

She grinned as she turned to look back at the hoop for a second as she let out a deep breath. Her eyes then scanned the crowd looking for EJ, who once again, happened to be nowhere in sight. Valentina placed an arm over her shoulder sensing her disappointment, Gina doing the same on the other side of her as they made their way down to the next game. EJ wasn't there either.

They all got into places and moments after the game he returned, but due to being late, it was an automatic disqualification from this game. Scarlett kept her eyes locked in front of her as the 'Dewey says' went on, but she was quick to be caught out, her mind somewhere other than the game.

She shook her arms awkwardly as he pointed at her. "You're out!" She wandered over to where Kourtney and Carlos stood and EJ frowned turning to Valentina who stood beside him.

"What's wrong with Scar?"

The girl looked up at him, her face showing nothing but pure shock and a slight bit of disappointment. She let out a small sigh, "I'm sure she's just upset that you missed her basketball triumph." She responded and it was technically the truth, just not the full story.

"Trying to be in like six different places this summer," EJ replied and Valentina shook her head with a slight scoff.

"Couldn't tell."

Scarlett watched as the game went on, the only person left from the blue team being Gina. "Dewey says spin in a circle." The only four left did as he said, rotating round and round until he spoke up again. "Simon says stop." Another girl from the yellow team stopped as well as Gina. "Oh! I'm Dewey, not Simon. You two, out!" He exclaimed and Scarlett was slightly annoyed but she was glad that Jet's plan was at least working. She watched as he high-fived his extremely stunned sister before jogging away.